White Dragon Hide

Abyssalwhip

edited post because i changed my mind...

could this be hinting towards a white dragon? maybe drops white dhide that WILL NOT make 3rd age... i recently examined 3rd age ranged legs and got this

rangedmm3.png

also if you want to tell people about this copy this into your signiture (NOT the examine)

just copy this whole thing into your sig

The code is below the pic

whitedragonhidepm9.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=580700][img=http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9044/whitedragonhidepm9.png][/url]

it should work though tell me if it doesent

also

ImGive me moneynotGive me moneyTryingGive me moneytoGive me moneygetGive me moneyfreegive me money alreadymoney

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything I'd say that implies that it WILL be released, not that it wont. Maybe they will later on release a monster that can drop them (lvl 1000 dragon pl0x???)
well if they actually did make a white dragon which i doubt... it would drop white dhide not 3rd age
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

If anything I'd say that implies that it WILL be released, not that it wont. Maybe they will later on release a monster that can drop them (lvl 1000 dragon pl0x???)
well if they actually did make a white dragon which i doubt... it would drop white dhide not 3rd age
Thats what I meant. Just because 3rd age isnt craftable at this time doesn't mean that it wouldnt be later on. I think that would be a great installment for super monsters.

Well yeah, there are green (g) dragonhide chaps, vamps, body. That doesn't mean that green dragons will drop them too. Clues can have 3rd age, and white dragons will still drop white dragonhide. That is if they will come out.

Quit - October 7th, 2007.

1700 Total, 4 years of RS.

signatureqb0.jpg

^Click for Blog^

omg ive always wanted a lvl 1000 monster to be released

Sergio_Romo.png

White dragon would be possible.

They wouldn't release that examine information, knowing people won't pick up on it.

still its kind of a wierd find... and if there was a white dragon wouldent lvl 1337 be cooler than 1000?

They wouldn't release that examine information, knowing people won't pick up on it.

still its kind of a wierd find... and if there was a white dragon wouldent lvl 1337 be cooler than 1000?
Yes, but good luck killing it :lol:

good luck killing a 1000 anyway

well, lets first figure out.. is the 3rd age range armor better then black dragonhide? u need lower requirements for it..

and then, if it isnt better, what would be the point in making white dragons/white dragonhide?

sig2de3.png

Sig made (mostly) by myself :D and im proud of it ^-^

Barrows : Torag plate, Ahrim Staff, Karils Skirt

Dragon : D Med, twice

Its possible to solo kill a llvl 726, I'm sure with 2-3 high levels and some strategy and coordination between the team, a lvl 1000 is very possible to kill. It just may take more strategy then the other powerful monsters in runescape. All the more reason for it to be more fun to do :)

well, lets first figure out.. is the 3rd age range armor better then black dragonhide? u need lower requirements for it..

and then, if it isnt better, what would be the point in making white dragons/white dragonhide?

It is better then black d' hide I believe. Check the Knowledge Database. Plus, white dragonhide is only a constant drop, there is still the surprise of other things it could potentially drop :D

Its possible to solo kill a llvl 726, I'm sure with 2-3 high levels and some strategy and coordination between the team, a lvl 1000 is very possible to kill. It just may take more strategy then the other powerful monsters in runescape. All the more reason for it to be more fun to do :)
actually its 702 and well duh he has to be easy if you have to solo him... but id want this dragon to hit in the upper 60s with no prayer 20 with prayer... and more than 1 attack and... IMPOSSIBLE to be soloed

perhaps this mite involve teamwork, something that doesnt happen often in rs. hmm maybe lunar spells and butteryflys will be more usefull then expected, i believe that the 3rd age set will eventually be craftable but i cant see the point as there is black dhide and karils, unless they make it 80+range lvl which would b incredibly sweet

99wcsigpk9.jpg

Started new account: flipflop v2

actually its 702 and well duh he has to be easy if you have to solo him... but id want this dragon to hit in the upper 60s with no prayer 20 with prayer... and more than 1 attack and... IMPOSSIBLE to be soloed
Thats pretty much what I said :lol:

White Dragonhide :shock: That would be sweet, i've got 80 Ranged now so i'm ready for it \'
not for me -edits signeture somehow to 80 ranged-

i hate ranged ::'

I never liked the idea white d hide. The "king" black dragon drops black d hide and is the strongest dragon in the game. If a white dragon comes up and his higher level then the "King" then he isn't really a king now is he?

I never liked the idea white d hide. The "king" black dragon drops black d hide and is the strongest dragon in the game. If a white dragon comes up and his higher level then the "King" then he isn't really a king now is he?
Everyone bow down before the Queen!

Yes 702 is easy to solo, but his attacks rae easy to see and pray against before they hit.

Also he can 1 hit basically anybody at full health, so a level 100 would also be able to easily 1-hit anybody.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Yes 702 is easy to solo, but his attacks rae easy to see and pray against before they hit.

Also he can 1 hit basically anybody at full health, so a level 100 would also be able to easily 1-hit anybody.

To my knowledge Tztok Jad cannot one hit you at a certain lvl. Isnt its max hit around 90? Most monsters in rs usually require 70 or 80 hp, this can be the new super l33t monster that actually CAN one hit you if you arent careful at any hitpoints. Would make its drops worthwhile and make it a much more exciting experience. I'm 100% for a stronger multi man monster.

doubt it. treasure trail items are never craftable. the only oneas that ARE are the ones that are regular items, like rune weapons. This prevents scamming, people who claim to trim armor etc. So I doubt there will be a white dragon, but its always possible.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.