White Dragon Hide

Abyssalwhip

I doubt they would make a "normal" dragon higher lvl than the king black dragon, he is the king after all, white dragons would be bellow that.

there are always worms(read the worm book of the mom that i hope is still there)

and how bout that the queen worm (that has 6 legs)has babies with the emperor wyvern(has 2 legs) to make the regular dragons and their first child was the kbd and so on and now the worms are awake farther west then the most west of the elve's lands and there there are white worms gold worms and the queen worm also like north west there could also be wyverns and the emperor wyvern(that are alive)

to kill the worms that have (extra super strong fire breath then the dragons) you need the new and stronger anti fire breath sheild and cape and ice gloves

also to kill the emperor wyvern u need fire gloves (wyverns could be cretures of ice and so it explains the kbd's ice breath the poison breath is just really bad breath)

for the white worm hide armor with new technology of the elves the new white worm hide armor is better then the old 3rd age armor

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

ancient white dragons, lvl 377, super breath hitting 60s (or higher)

some kind of quest that sends you into a deep cave, related to MEP3 or summoning/necromancy. upon examine: "priviously thought to be extinct"

would need a team, so huge could attack multiple enimies. boss type with lvl 170 healer minions (yea i got that last part from the jad :P)

Yayyyyyy...

This could bring a level 99 in crafting worthwhile like in smithing. White dragonbody could need 99 crafting to craft.

Maybe a level 999 white dragon that drops white dhides and as a rare drop... Dragon Plate, Kite, or full helm plox??????

jagex said they would never release dragon plate,kite or full helm...

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

I think that the examine was inplying that white dragons did exist, and that they are extinct. It's been a verrrrry long time since the godwars now...

Anyway, if white dragonhide was the ranged 3rd age armour, then releasing a living (fire)breathing white dragon, it would drop 3rd age ranged armour. Which they will never ever do.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

ok here is my 2 cents. I belive that there will not be a white dragon. This is because of the fact that melee armour can only be smith up to rune and dragon armour cannot be smith, there for white d'hide armour will be a drop but the individual white dhides will not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if 3rd age range is white dragonhide....then all the white dragons are probobly extinct after 10000 years.......or how ever long it is

the new lvl 3 member skiller.....if u c me, im not a macro

I doubt they would make a "normal" dragon higher lvl than the king black dragon, he is the king after all, white dragons would be bellow that.

there are always worms(read the worm book of the mom that i hope is still there)

and how bout that the queen worm (that has 6 legs)has babies with the emperor wyvern(has 2 legs) to make the regular dragons and their first child was the kbd and so on and now the worms are awake farther west then the most west of the elve's lands and there there are white worms gold worms and the queen worm also like north west there could also be wyverns and the emperor wyvern(that are alive)

to kill the worms that have (extra super strong fire breath then the dragons) you need the new and stronger anti fire breath sheild and cape and ice gloves

also to kill the emperor wyvern u need fire gloves (wyverns could be cretures of ice and so it explains the kbd's ice breath the poison breath is just really bad breath)

for the white worm hide armor with new technology of the elves the new white worm hide armor is better then the old 3rd age armor

or conjoined triplits

Hmm... if it DID happen, there would be lots of mad TT'ers who got their third age armor the day that it became makeable and the price dropped in half.... besides, would Jagex make the range armor craftable, and and just leave the mage and melee?

Poor underpowered meleers who can hit constant 30+'es. Poor magers hitting 30 and freezing people for 20 seconds. I really think giving rangers better armour would totally ruin the triangle.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Hmm... if it DID happen, there would be lots of mad TT'ers who got their third age armor the day that it became makeable and the price dropped in half.... besides, would Jagex make the range armor craftable, and and just leave the mage and melee?

Poor underpowered meleers who can hit constant 30+'es. Poor magers hitting 30 and freezing people for 20 seconds. I really think giving rangers better armour would totally ruin the triangle.

Poor rangers that hit 22+ with VERY cheap arrows and armour that protects from all 3
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Er rune arrows arnt cheap, and you dont hit high very often with them, i know 99 rangers who hit there max spec once every few months.

And dragon hide is GARBAGE defence v melee and range, and barrage hits right through it so try again.

Er rune arrows arnt cheap, and you dont hit high very often with them, i know 99 rangers who hit there max spec once every few months.

And dragon hide is GARBAGE defence v melee and range, and barrage hits right through it so try again.

Crystal bows anyone? Rangers are lucky they get defence towards their superior in the combat triangle so think again and lets see...

Rune arrow 350 - 400each

Barrage cast - 4k

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....