White Dragon Hide

Abyssalwhip

White dragon would look weird o.O, ever even HEARD of a white dragon? Nope... :notalk:

But way to be creative \'

lol ever heard of a blue dragon? (Other than runescape) also ty

There's a blue dragon in the book called Eragon. Her name is Saphira...

Cowmasta13.png

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White dragon would look weird o.O, ever even HEARD of a white dragon? Nope... :notalk:

you got the 100th post on this topic though it is getting off topic
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

White dragon would be possible.

They wouldn't release that examine information, knowing people won't pick up on it.

still its kind of a wierd find... and if there was a white dragon wouldent lvl 1337 be cooler than 1000?
Yes, but good luck killing it :lol:
good luck killing a 1000 anyway

:cough: look at his sig :cough:

I would love white dragons... Maybe a dragon armor that is stronger then 3rd age... Finally! And requires 90+ range and +80 def (plz plz plz plz)

This is probably just a joke from old suggestions, in which white dragons were always around, shows how jagex really reads suggestions :) (i wouldn't really expect them to release white dragons for long time at least)
lol are really thehate? if yes congratz on putting that *SNOB* zezima out of 1st \'

thehate didnt put zezima off the top spot jagex did

to thehate: well done on number one enjoy it while it last zezima will get 99 hunter and be above u in no time :-w

* zezima isnt a snob he dosnt run around like most of runescapes population saying "noob!!!!!"

thats because youve never seen him ingame apparently

yes, but I on the other hand have seen zezima in game... and he always keeps chat off.... Always... Didn't you read the tip.it interview that says when he opens his private chat it is instantly spammed up??

I assume that he would do the same for his public chat too...

God, I bet you haven't ever even seen him say anything in game! Jeesh I hate it when people accuse others of somthing just because they are good at it... Aka... your ranked like 23402343243242 in the game... and he is ranked like 6 or something... Is this game so important that you have to make stupid remarks like that??

Ugg This is why i quit runescape... stupid people and large ego manical freak jobs... I pop in from the gallery one time and wala I can find a post like this without even looking... uggg I am not coming back to general p2p for a looong time now :wall:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

considering that it says the new 3rd age armor was crafted from white d hide when he examined it, and that the range set has the same stats as full black d hide, then white dragons would be no different then black dragons besides the color

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

considering that it says the new 3rd age armor was crafted from white d hide when he examined it, and that the range set has the same stats as full black d hide, then white dragons would be no different then black dragons besides the color
well maybe because it says EXPERTLY crafted and were not expert crafters maybe all we would make it white d hide and not 3rd age
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

yah to wot wakka said, there's already:

kings:

king black dragon

daganoth kings

(to sum extent) tz-tok-jad

queens:

kalphite queen

we need more queens! also, it could be level 1000 yes, and be like tz-tok-jad where u have to switch prayer, and it could be multi-combat

zephyrtearsiggy1sq0.jpg

yah to wot wakka said, there's already:

kings:

king black dragon

daganoth kings

(to sum extent) tz-tok-jad

queens:

kalphite queen

we need more queens! also, it could be level 1000 yes, and be like tz-tok-jad where u have to switch prayer, and it could be multi-combat

maybe a race of white dragons (level 210)and a white dragon QUEEN (level 235)

white dragons will be weaker in strength - same attack rate and higher defence than black dragons-

Also in D&D you have both white (ice) and blue (sonic) dragons...

It seems there are 2 options... either jagex would say yeah ehm they are extinct now (booo, lousy option! :P)

Or they make white dragons... obviously you wouldn't be able to make 3d age armor since it is a treasuretrail item... but 3rd age might just be something like trimmed or gilded. Then again since the requirement for 3rd age armor is lower maybe white dragonhide will be slightly less effectiave than black and white dragons might also be just a little lower level. Also A white dragon queen would fit with the jagex style lol.

BTW... any1 ever notice how jagex tends to tease ppl?

"WE WANT HORSES!" here you go! toy horses....

"WE WANT DRAGON PLATES!" here you go! "dragon plates" (spinning plates <.< )

Personally I don't find this proving anything about dragon platebody not being out any time soon.

So what? It's a plate alright, but not platebody. These don't prove anything.

Anyway, yes I think the white dragons will be sligthy weaker than black ones.

Personally I don't find this proving anything about dragon platebody not being out any time soon.

So what? It's a plate alright, but not platebody. These don't prove anything.

Anyway, yes I think the white dragons will be sligthy weaker than black ones.

jagex said they dont plan to make any new d items :(

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Like I said I wouldn't believe it 'til I saw it on the REAL RuneScape site and a real jagex mod would say that.

I wouldn't believe it if I heard it from anyone else.

Because it's been rumoured that Jagex wouldn't make more dragon tools before dragon 2h was made.

Quote where Jagex said they wont release new dragon items, QUOTE IT!!!

Seriously, there isnt any evidence where they say "we will not make any new dragon items, because else the prices will plumit"

They make stinky armor, the prices fall eventually. Im sure they will release new dragon items.

And to steer it on topic again. White dragon queen + King black dragon = new quest where you hook up KBD with WDQ?

Meh, we dont need more queens imo, just much stronger monsters to fight to.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Seriously, there isnt any evidence where they say "we will not make any new dragon items, because else the prices will plumit"

They make stinky armor, the prices fall eventually. Im sure they will release new dragon items.

And to steer it on topic again. White dragon queen + King black dragon = new quest where you hook up KBD with WDQ?

actualy jagex did say it sry i cant quote it cos i saw it on post on fourms and i cant find it agin but hey who cares

also to blazinking thanks for the flamming me for saying sumit im sure must be nice to feel the neeed to do that when some 1 says what they think

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

actualy jagex did say it sry i cant quote it cos i saw it on post on fourms and i cant find it agin but hey who cares

also to blazinking thanks for the flamming me for saying sumit im sure must be nice to feel the neeed to do that when some 1 says what they think

they said no more dragon armour nothing about weapon

To all you people saying jagex said there will be no more dragon items thats bs.

Heres what they said: Time was when dark beasts were released and rumours were everywhere about dragon boots and kite, so jagex said "These are the only dragon items in runescape (list here)"

It was not said that they will not make more, it was just a list of the current items, and people had interpreted it as jagex not releasing any new dragon items.. D2h and dragon axe came after this post was made.

To all you people saying jagex said there will be no more dragon items thats bs.

Heres what they said: Time was when kq and dark beasts were released and rumours were everywhere about dragon boots and kite, so jagex said "These are the only dragon items in runescape (list here)"

It was not said that they will not make more, it was just a list of the current items, and people had interpreted it as jagex not releasing any new dragon items.. D2h and dragon axe came after this post was made.

I agree 100%, and how exactly did I flame?

I was just voicing my opinion about that I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it from a REAL Jagex Mod from THE REAL RuneScape site, I can't see how that is flaming.

They do make few at a time, but that defintley doesn't mean never.

I just hope dragon warhammer will be out soon.

But let's get to topic, this wasn't about whether or not Jagex will release new dragon items. It was about a white dragonhide.

Me and Zanek have been talking about white dragon hide for months now. And it's awsome that Jagex hasn't given us any credit for the idea :evil:
so many people have suggested white dhide its not even funny please dont think your the original idea of it...

Me and Zanek have been talking about white dragon hide for months now. And it's awsome that Jagex hasn't given us any credit for the idea :evil:
so many people have suggested white dhide its not even funny please dont think your the original idea of it...

Yeah. It's strange how many suggestions are duplicated. :-k