White Dragon Hide

Abyssalwhip

If anything I'd say that implies that it WILL be released, not that it wont. Maybe they will later on release a monster that can drop them (lvl 1000 dragon pl0x???)
well if they actually did make a white dragon which i doubt... it would drop white dhide not 3rd age

Well yeah, there are green (g) dragonhide chaps, vamps, body. That doesn't mean that green dragons will drop them too. Clues can have 3rd age, and white dragons will still drop white dragonhide. That is if they will come out.

course those are trimmed, so...yeah. I think they wouldn't be able to craft 3rd age items, just new sepperate things.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If white dragonhide were to be released then the monster that drops it, also who said a dragon needed to drop it? just cause the examine says dragon in it and its dragon hide doesn't really mean a white dragon gonna drop it, they changed the skill name construction from what were they gonna call it? just an example.....

also if third age items are proclaimed by jagex harder to get then or rarer then getting a champion scroll from an imp, then i'd think it would be high level crafting, very tough monster to kill, possibly takes you 10 people to kill and has several forms(like kq) and maybe only killable by one combat type per form, or something like that, pots don't work, attacking uses all types of the barrows specials, could use em all in one attack and multiple times in a row, very high hp, heals itself everytime it changes form to a higher hp, possibly takes you and your team hours on end like fight caves to kill it, like dags takes long time to get there and can injure you on your way there, also like dags have multiple types of other monster(high level, that hit high and ocnstantly, but act as normal monsters), also to make the third age item you'd need the crafting level, and alot of hides to craft just the vambs, maybe like 100hides for the entire set, possibly needs a very high level in construction to use home tools in workshop to craft the hide, possibly a special way with a third skill, which would require a quest which is as long as rfd and as hard as monkey madness without dds, prayer, and the help of gnomes and no armour or weapons.......then after all that a high prayer level to get the white or battered hide blessed by a monk, no wait high level prayer if u wanted to bless yourself lets say 80+-90+ or for a grand fee of 600k+ per item.

I could add more difficult things onto this but seeing as it would take someone several weeks just to create one set, even if they have the levels and money, time wouldn't be easy for those 100hides...oh add in the hides can't be traded once they are in the first to last stages of crafting them into the range armour.

another theory would be:

Summoning roflmao:

ok, third age items come from third age....they were supposedly made fomr white hide, white dragons third age...extincted in third age from the wars or from humans killing them for hides.

A high level summoner would be able to summon this creature that provides you with hides, assuming jagex adds in the creature sustains a life until 2-3weeks pass then dies, which would mean you'd need to re-summon or somehow get it back to life, which i would suspect would cost, alot of materials needed, runes galore, maybe 3 hours to completely summon, also a high summoning level, plus once summoned you would need a good team and what i stated above to kill it or w.e. it is.

IMO, if jagex were to do this, then it would sustain its rarity by pretty much the same, a market would be huge, draining money from rares and jagex likes that of course lol.....

Hmmm, now about that team....i think you'd need to have high agility to get through the dungeon, caves, mountains, land formations, have done several quests just to get into caves, not to craft or make the hide, those are other quests, You'd need 1 row of inventory space (4 slots) as equipment to get through the dungeon(grapling hook, rope, tinerbox, rune throwing axe, room for fire arrows, maybe specific items you pick up or bring to open a wall or osmething...etc) then that 24 space of invent would be needed for the 3types of combat, magic isn't problem, niether is range, nor melee.....this would make good use of black salamanders =) or chins too......stat reboosting pots if pots worked on the beast, if pots not worked then hunting butterflies would work(see i'm including plausible things that jagex would us,e inserting hunting into this would be good cause hunter isn't invovled in anything basically) ocne at the location you've either pre-summoned or are summoning the beast, if prayer doesn't work against it i'd hope it would hit up to 50s in any combat style, if prayer did work it would hit 70s+, while hitting multiple enemys with one combat type or two combat types, and yes you guessed it attack rate is as fast as whip, also the hide drop could be like also in hunting like larupia, tattered or good.....the drop on this could be random or depend on your hunting skill+summoning skill(if summoning were to be included)or by ring of wealth or all the above.

Yes the beast can attack with 1-2 or possibly 3 types of combat all at once, hitting multiple targets, but only dealing one set of damage, not multiple(that'd be crazy, so please assume that as well..lol 2 70s lol!)

And the time it attacks with one combat type, two combat or three combat tpyes would be random and whenever, hindering prayer if it worked even less, also how i stated the barrows effects in the attacks as well could mean all barrows, all combat types, multiple enemys, multiple hits all onto one or more person would mean alot of death rates and scarcity at the beast....hmmm high str hit(dharoks)+hits through armour and prayer(verac)+decreases ur run energy(beast oculd be like mole and fly, dig, tele to naother lcose by or across gleinior(runescape) to a far way spot that could take time to get to and if not fast enough getting there, the monster would heal entirly and you'd need to restart)+karils(what does it do?)+ahrims(what does it do)+extreme healing(guthans).

Now thats only its attack or offensive attacks, what about defence?

Lets say like trying to hit jad with torags on while you have 1att, and no weapon on. Has healing magic =). Teles others away and takes armour off and/or drops on ground as well as items, may tele others away really far, may when it dies summons a monster for every person there, that they then must kill, the monster drops a key, and those keys into a door=the drop appears.

=)

*attention, the thoughts and guess work in this post is not real, may not come real, may become real, i may be so far off its insane or so close you can taste it, just remember i thought of this, it probaly won't happen*

If jagex does any of those ideas, i'm positive that the rarity will stay the same with clue scrolls, well decrease like 0.1%.

Happy Monster Hunting lol.

If white dragonhide were to be released then the monster that drops it, also who said a dragon needed to drop it? just cause the examine says dragon in it and its dragon hide doesn't really mean a white dragon gonna drop it, they changed the skill name construction from what were they gonna call it? just an example.....

also if third age items are proclaimed by jagex harder to get then or rarer then getting a champion scroll from an imp, then i'd think it would be high level crafting, very tough monster to kill, possibly takes you 10 people to kill and has several forms(like kq) and maybe only killable by one combat type per form, or something like that, pots don't work, attacking uses all types of the barrows specials, could use em all in one attack and multiple times in a row, very high hp, heals itself everytime it changes form to a higher hp, possibly takes you and your team hours on end like fight caves to kill it, like dags takes long time to get there and can injure you on your way there, also like dags have multiple types of other monster(high level, that hit high and ocnstantly, but act as normal monsters), also to make the third age item you'd need the crafting level, and alot of hides to craft just the vambs, maybe like 100hides for the entire set, possibly needs a very high level in construction to use home tools in workshop to craft the hide, possibly a special way with a third skill, which would require a quest which is as long as rfd and as hard as monkey madness without dds, prayer, and the help of gnomes and no armour or weapons.......then after all that a high prayer level to get the white or battered hide blessed by a monk, no wait high level prayer if u wanted to bless yourself lets say 80+-90+ or for a grand fee of 600k+ per item.

I could add more difficult things onto this but seeing as it would take someone several weeks just to create one set, even if they have the levels and money, time wouldn't be easy for those 100hides...oh add in the hides can't be traded once they are in the first to last stages of crafting them into the range armour.

another theory would be:

Summoning roflmao:

ok, third age items come from third age....they were supposedly made fomr white hide, white dragons third age...extincted in third age from the wars or from humans killing them for hides.

A high level summoner would be able to summon this creature that provides you with hides, assuming jagex adds in the creature sustains a life until 2-3weeks pass then dies, which would mean you'd need to re-summon or somehow get it back to life, which i would suspect would cost, alot of materials needed, runes galore, maybe 3 hours to completely summon, also a high summoning level, plus once summoned you would need a good team and what i stated above to kill it or w.e. it is.

IMO, if jagex were to do this, then it would sustain its rarity by pretty much the same, a market would be huge, draining money from rares and jagex likes that of course lol.....

Hmmm, now about that team....i think you'd need to have high agility to get through the dungeon, caves, mountains, land formations, have done several quests just to get into caves, not to craft or make the hide, those are other quests, You'd need 1 row of inventory space (4 slots) as equipment to get through the dungeon(grapling hook, rope, tinerbox, rune throwing axe, room for fire arrows, maybe specific items you pick up or bring to open a wall or osmething...etc) then that 24 space of invent would be needed for the 3types of combat, magic isn't problem, niether is range, nor melee.....this would make good use of black salamanders =) or chins too......stat reboosting pots if pots worked on the beast, if pots not worked then hunting butterflies would work(see i'm including plausible things that jagex would us,e inserting hunting into this would be good cause hunter isn't invovled in anything basically) ocne at the location you've either pre-summoned or are summoning the beast, if prayer doesn't work against it i'd hope it would hit up to 50s in any combat style, if prayer did work it would hit 70s+, while hitting multiple enemys with one combat type or two combat types, and yes you guessed it attack rate is as fast as whip, also the hide drop could be like also in hunting like larupia, tattered or good.....the drop on this could be random or depend on your hunting skill+summoning skill(if summoning were to be included)or by ring of wealth or all the above.

Yes the beast can attack with 1-2 or possibly 3 types of combat all at once, hitting multiple targets, but only dealing one set of damage, not multiple(that'd be crazy, so please assume that as well..lol 2 70s lol!)

And the time it attacks with one combat type, two combat or three combat tpyes would be random and whenever, hindering prayer if it worked even less, also how i stated the barrows effects in the attacks as well could mean all barrows, all combat types, multiple enemys, multiple hits all onto one or more person would mean alot of death rates and scarcity at the beast....hmmm high str hit(dharoks)+hits through armour and prayer(verac)+decreases ur run energy(beast oculd be like mole and fly, dig, tele to naother lcose by or across gleinior(runescape) to a far way spot that could take time to get to and if not fast enough getting there, the monster would heal entirly and you'd need to restart)+karils(what does it do?)+ahrims(what does it do)+extreme healing(guthans).

Now thats only its attack or offensive attacks, what about defence?

Lets say like trying to hit jad with torags on while you have 1att, and no weapon on. Has healing magic =). Teles others away and takes armour off and/or drops on ground as well as items, may tele others away really far, may when it dies summons a monster for every person there, that they then must kill, the monster drops a key, and those keys into a door=the drop appears.

=)

*attention, the thoughts and guess work in this post is not real, may not come real, may become real, i may be so far off its insane or so close you can taste it, just remember i thought of this, it probaly won't happen*

If jagex does any of those ideas, i'm positive that the rarity will stay the same with clue scrolls, well decrease like 0.1%.

Happy Monster Hunting lol.

:shock: arrrggghhh the non 1 word posts hurts my eyes... ty for actually taking the time to write alot
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

or ther could just be white dragons that are lev 250s. these white dragons laid dormant in the poison waste lands untill the release of mep 3, where the dark lords presence awakens them. if you kill them you cannot make the armor yourself, but must have an elf fix it. would be like the crystal bow where it has to be continually repaired. would at first cost millions to repair because of the delicate materials but eventually stabilise at about a mill.

When in faldore do as the dwares do.Mine =).

Proud Owner of the Coal Cart Co.:High prices for the miner:Low prices for the buyer.(Temperarelly closed/Pls dont pm me untill i reopen.)

or ther could just be white dragons that are lev 250s. these white dragons laid dormant in the poison waste lands untill the release of mep 3, where the dark lords presence awakens them. if you kill them you cannot make the armor yourself, but must have an elf fix it. would be like the crystal bow where it has to be continually repaired. would at first cost millions to repair because of the delicate materials but eventually stabilise at about a mill.
only saying that because you did MEP2?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

nah i havnt done it but it would give me a reason to do the quests. ive done up to roving elves to get my c bow though.

Proud Owner of the Coal Cart Co.:High prices for the miner:Low prices for the buyer.(Temperarelly closed/Pls dont pm me untill i reopen.)

ok here is what i think 3rd age will never be craftable and there will be a white dragon the will drop whit d hide and the white dragon will be worse then black dragon and it will drop white d hide witch can be crafted into white dhide armor that need 65 range but wont be third age because 3rd age is some kind of liek super white dhide

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Haha! This made me laugh.

I can't tell you the countless threads I've seen on the official forums proclaiming range as a failure and how its needs better stuff like "white dragonhide".

I can see Paul Gower writing in this text for examining the third age armour and muttering to himself, "there is your bloody white dragonhide cabbage!" :lol:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

If they did do white armor, which i dont believe they will, there would be an outrage from mages against it, they are already complaining about black d hide, could you imagine the whining when white came out.

if a mage complains just tell him to go turn on ancients..

King black dragon Is the king of Green dragons, red dragons and black dragons which dwell within the wilderness

White dragon is the king of (hopefully a new huge area of land) or maybe just the king of all the dragons which dwell outside of the wilderness? or a special island who knows.

King black dragon Is the king of Green dragons, red dragons and black dragons which dwell within the wilderness

White dragon is the king of (hopefully a new huge area of land) or maybe just the king of all the dragons which dwell outside of the wilderness? or a special island who knows.

So the King White Dragon is the King of the Blue Dragons?

They could have White Dragons and King White Dragons.

mazurizi.png

i reakon there was white dragons in the 3rd age but they're extinct now, how else do they get the hide

elder dragons were rumored to be white i believe

white dragonhide would be nice.

I'd say its not a hint they will

3rd = godwars

godwar= older delicate and rare races killed

examine says rare white dragon

rare white dragon made extinct in godwars

akak this rnage armour gives the white d-hide ppl wanted and removes almsot all possiblity of white drgaons exsisitng

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So the King White Dragon is the King of the Blue Dragons?

They could have White Dragons and King White Dragons.

liking that idea the best

Possibly it could require a treasurer trail like hunt needing high hunting level to track it down to one of the various locations of dragons. For example you find traces of it (footprints etc.) or ask various NPCs whether they have witnessed anything fitting the description of a white dragon.

Possibly it could require a treasurer trail like hunt needing high hunting level to track it down to one of the various locations of dragons. For example you find traces of it (footprints etc.) or ask various NPCs whether they have witnessed anything fitting the description of a white dragon.
good idea but isnt going to happen because hunter is non combat related