White Dragon Hide

Abyssalwhip

Maybe a level 999 white dragon that drops white dhides and as a rare drop... Dragon Plate, Kite, or full helm plox??????

Ive heard that Paul or some other JMod has stated that none of them will be in game. Ever. :/

I've heard Zezima is a woman, but you don't see me believing that, now do you?

Why would Jagex add another monster that gives so big cash though?:/

But lets stick to the thread.

Why would an item stated as a treasure item be craftable? Ever?:x

Green/Blue/Red Dragonhide

Rune Armor

Adamant Armor

Just decorated versions of them... which is what the 3rd age stuff could be.

there isnt any red d hide u can get from clues... only the zammorak one but thats just black d hide painted red...

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes sense for them to be extinct, with the possibility of an encounter in some quest.

But if they were added, what if they weren't more powerful then black range and defense wise, but they added a prayer bonus? I'd be up for a set of that.

Maybe a level 999 white dragon that drops white dhides and as a rare drop... Dragon Plate, Kite, or full helm plox??????

Ive heard that Paul or some other JMod has stated that none of them will be in game. Ever. :/

I've heard Zezima is a woman, but you don't see me believing that, now do you?

Why would Jagex add another monster that gives so big cash though?:/

But lets stick to the thread.

Why would an item stated as a treasure item be craftable? Ever?:x

Green/Blue/Red Dragonhide

Rune Armor

Adamant Armor

Just decorated versions of them... which is what the 3rd age stuff could be.

there isnt any red d hide u can get from clues... only the zammorak one but thats just black d hide painted red...

I was talking about the color.

I'd rather have black(metal) dragons, mith dragons, addy dragons, rune dragons, dragon dragons(joke), and barrow dragons. :shock:
not those but maybe silver gold and platinum dragons?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Oh my god! I just got this from my level 3 treasure trail!!!

whitedragonhidefakeos4.png

Yeah its fake :lol:

Did I fool anyone?

If we know Jagex, they will probally release a quest to get to the Dragon and able to wear and craft the Dragon Hide itself, but however, the 3rd age armor does kinda look like White D Hide, so, have we already got the White Dragon Hide Armor? I believe so. But nice Fake picture by the way. :P If only :D

Phaper_Plane.png

I never liked the idea white d hide. The "king" black dragon drops black d hide and is the strongest dragon in the game. If a white dragon comes up and his higher level then the "King" then he isn't really a king now is he?

King black dragon and Queen white dragon?

Po_Pimp.png

Firecape owner,scythe owner,Bunny ears owner

Oh my god! I just got this from my level 3 treasure trail!!!

whitedragonhidefakeos4.png

Yeah its fake :lol:

Did I fool anyone?

good text cropping bad d hide cropping
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

This is probably just a joke from old suggestions, in which white dragons were always around, shows how jagex really reads suggestions :) (i wouldn't really expect them to release white dragons for long time at least)
lol are really thehate? if yes congratz on putting that snob zezima out of 1st \'

I never liked the idea white d hide. The "king" black dragon drops black d hide and is the strongest dragon in the game. If a white dragon comes up and his higher level then the "King" then he isn't really a king now is he?

In chess the Queen is far better than the King, Jagex could just easily name it the Queen White Dragon.

blazesigbq9.jpg

In chess the Queen is far better than the King, Jagex could just easily name it the Queen White Dragon.

king white dragon that is non wildy maybe with white dragons in no n wild

White dragon would look weird o.O, ever even HEARD of a white dragon? Nope... :notalk:

But way to be creative \'

lol ever heard of a blue dragon? (Other than runescape) also ty

yet, a pawn can become a queen but not a king.

u need a king to win the game, not a queen ;) thats the king superiority !

but as some ppl said, KDB is the king of black race of dragon....

and u could have a "normal" dragon on other race stronger than a king of other race, so there could be a white dragon stronger than KBD

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

It's good to think about the possibility, it would look pretty sweet, it's there's always a chance it will happen, put a whole new SERIES of armor may not come out for a while, especially since we just got the 3rd age. ::'

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

White dragon would be possible.

They wouldn't release that examine information, knowing people won't pick up on it.

still its kind of a wierd find... and if there was a white dragon wouldent lvl 1337 be cooler than 1000?
Yes, but good luck killing it :lol:
good luck killing a 1000 anyway
Its possible to solo kill a llvl 726, I'm sure with 2-3 high levels and some strategy and coordination between the team, a lvl 1000 is very possible to kill. It just may take more strategy then the other powerful monsters in runescape. All the more reason for it to be more fun to do :)
actually its 702 and well duh he has to be easy if you have to solo him... but id want this dragon to hit in the upper 60s with no prayer 20 with prayer... and more than 1 attack and... IMPOSSIBLE to be soloed

thats just sadistic :twisted:

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

This is probably just a joke from old suggestions, in which white dragons were always around, shows how jagex really reads suggestions :) (i wouldn't really expect them to release white dragons for long time at least)
lol are really thehate? if yes congratz on putting that *SNOB* zezima out of 1st \'

thehate didnt put zezima off the top spot jagex did

to thehate: well done on number one enjoy it while it last zezima will get 99 hunter and be above u in no time :-w

* zezima isnt a snob he dosnt run around like most of runescapes population saying "noob!!!!!"

lol are really thehate? if yes congratz on putting that *SNOB* zezima out of 1st \'

to thehate: well done on number one enjoy it while it last zezima will get 99 hunter and be above u in no time :-w

* zezima isnt a snob he dosnt run around like most of runescapes population saying "noob!!!!!"

thats because youve never seen him ingame apparently

thats because youve never seen him ingame apparently
i have in varock he was not screeming noob like so many lvl 80-100s do when ever some1 so much as says hello

-.-