White Dragon Hide

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they did do white armor, which i dont believe they will, there would be an outrage from mages against it, they are already complaining about black d hide, could you imagine the whining when white came out.

if a mage complains just tell him to go turn on ancients..

You know what im talking about though, every time something comes out for one of the classes the others all complain that its being made to strong and now they are going to own the wild, and yet every time it seems to have little effect on the triangle.

sig3gk6.png

Its more like.. There were white dragons at 3rd age..People made armours back then, which were normal to them.

Then after 3rd age came 4th age and all white dragons died and 3rd age people aswell..

Now we're doing clues and searching for these remains of 3rd age armour.

^ Sounds fair to me :o

After all..Theres same possibility that there *were* white dragons as there will be. :P

Just my 2 cents.

Profins.png

specty.png

What about the dragonkin?

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

If they did do white armor, which i dont believe they will, there would be an outrage from mages against it, they are already complaining about black d hide, could you imagine the whining when white came out.
Mages have no right to whine, they have ancients which really is stronger then anything else in the game. They dont need any more undates ever and they would still be the strongest :lol:

ummmm, so whos gonna pay billions for 3rd age range when a possiblity of a craftable armour will be created. ummmmmm :-k :-k
stupid people

if they DO make white dragons you could probally make some good ranger armor out of it but NOT 3rd age armor because we dont know how they made theres..............

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

This could bring a level 99 in crafting worthwhile like in smithing. White dragonbody could need 99 crafting to craft.

Maybe a level 999 white dragon that drops white dhides and as a rare drop... Dragon Plate, Kite, or full helm plox??????

Maybe a level 999 white dragon that drops white dhides and as a rare drop... Dragon Plate, Kite, or full helm plox??????

Ive heard that Paul or some other JMod has stated that none of them will be in game. Ever. :/

Profins.png

specty.png

Ive heard that Paul or some other JMod has stated that none of them will be in game. Ever. :/

I've heard Zezima is a woman, but you don't see me believing that, now do you?

Good white dragons :D

Come out in 2007 :pray:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Why would Jagex add another monster that gives so big cash though?:/

But lets stick to the thread.

Why would an item stated as a treasure item be craftable? Ever?:x

Profins.png

specty.png

zezima IS a guy... seen him ingame and his boring ingame wedding... only there for screenies
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

sorry if somone already posted this idea, but i dont have time to read four pages of posts.

ok, its 3rd age stuff...so...either theyll introduce a lvl 200 something white dragon, or they can say the white dragons became extinct ages ago. thats a simple way to solve it. :roll:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

I know it, Whip, it has been stated in interview with him aswell..

And yes, since those are '3rd age' armours, white dragons should be extinct already seeing that they aren't in game. Unless there's a quest where we'll find the last one. Dragonkin series?:S

Edit: If there will be a quest with white dragon, I'm 95% sure that we won't be able to make 3rd age armour.

Profins.png

specty.png

They also denied that whips existed. I've also heard many times that new dragon items wont come out. They said that there would be any more before the wc axe, then they said no more before the d2h.

I don't think that white dragon hide would be able to craft 3rd age items, but maybe white dhide rangeing armor which would be above black and would look pretty badass.

Green/Blue/Red Dragonhide

Rune Armor

Adamant Armor

Just decorated versions of them... which is what the 3rd age stuff could be.

Hmm, if it does come out I don't think that you'll be able to craft 3rd age armor. Why not scrap this whole idea of it being made into 3rd age armor? Just stick to White Dragons being a little lower then a KBD. Making it drop white d'hide with a req just below black d'hide. If they did make white d hide a higher req then black, then the KBD wouldnt be called the KBD anymore now would it? Or making them both even. KWD and the KBD. Have a choice between white or black d'hide. Prove yourself courageous with a KWD head and a KBD head. :-k

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

I never liked the idea white d hide. The "king" black dragon drops black d hide and is the strongest dragon in the game. If a white dragon comes up and his higher level then the "King" then he isn't really a king now is he?

his name isnt king dragon its king black dragon so hes the king of black dragons not all dragons

I never liked the idea white d hide. The "king" black dragon drops black d hide and is the strongest dragon in the game. If a white dragon comes up and his higher level then the "King" then he isn't really a king now is he?

his name isnt king dragon its king black dragon so hes the king of black dragons not all dragons

yep
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....