White Dragon Hide

Abyssalwhip

Me and Zanek have been talking about white dragon hide for months now. And it's awsome that Jagex hasn't given us any credit for the idea :evil:
so many people have suggested white dhide its not even funny please dont think your the original idea of it...

Yeah. It's strange how many suggestions are duplicated. :-k

yep only proves how original people are
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked the idea white d hide. The "king" black dragon drops black d hide and is the strongest dragon in the game. If a white dragon comes up and his higher level then the "King" then he isn't really a king now is he?
Everyone bow down before the Queen!

tiamat comes to mind :twisted: 5 heads all with a different type of attack, like dag kings with an attitude.

...with a little planning that could be an awesome place to put a DRAGON FULL HELM drop

...or they could be like lvl 200 wyverns :roll: what a worthless update they are, hard to kill with crap drops :-k wow amazing how no one is ever there.

arkwelded.png

semi-retired as i am the lastest victim of computer crack!

AKA... World of Warcraft

Perhaps it could be another quest with those wacky wizards from the watchtower

They find a ancient scroll in Yannille and decide to use it to increase there protection.

You have to gather the itme needed.

But the spell creates a rift into the abyss from which the white drags come.

This means that you would have to do the quest to actully b able to kill them.

Also they could be faily powerful around 250

What do you guys think?

:ohnoes:

It would give reason to why they have been given a graphics update

Omega.gif

Thanks Yaff2 for the sig^,^

Perhaps it could be another quest with those wacky wizards from the watchtower

They find a ancient scroll in Yannille and decide to use it to increase there protection.

You have to gather the itme needed.

But the spell creates a rift into the abyss from which the white drags come.

This means that you would have to do the quest to actully b able to kill them.

Also they could be faily powerful around 250

What do you guys think?

:ohnoes:

It would give reason to why they have been given a graphics update

well not bad idea but im still in favor of a queen white dragon and white dragons
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I never liked the idea white d hide. The "king" black dragon drops black d hide and is the strongest dragon in the game. If a white dragon comes up and his higher level then the "King" then he isn't really a king now is he?
Everyone bow down before the Queen!

tiamat comes to mind :twisted: 5 heads all with a different type of attack, like dag kings with an attitude.

...with a little planning that could be an awesome place to put a DRAGON FULL HELM drop

...or they could be like lvl 200 wyverns :roll: what a worthless update they are, hard to kill with crap drops :-k wow amazing how no one is ever there.

maybe black dhide will now be 80 ranged and white could be 70?

White dragon would be possible.

They wouldn't release that examine information, knowing people won't pick up on it.

still its kind of a wierd find... and if there was a white dragon wouldent lvl 1337 be cooler than 1000?
1337 is an ugly number... and if a white dragon would come out.. it would be like 20 levles higher then black dragon

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I think there should be white dragons, probally in the wilderness. Maybe a Queen White Dragon with the old King Blackie one. Would add a nice touch.
very original only 7 other suggestions ont he same thing

That doesn't imply it will be released, yet since that's the examine option for 3rd age range armour, it's already been released.

Meaning:

3rd age range armour = white dragonhide.

ah but suggestion forums on normal forums anyone? been suggested 100s of times and it says expertly crafted in examine... who says were experts ::'

mayb like... 80 range! and yea 99 crafting to make... mayb a new bow to go with it ::'

kmmcm.png

maybe from a new tree that needs 90wc (new trees go in pattern of 15 lvls)

Thats a Very odd suggestion but it could work.

I just pray if it comes out its F2p! lol Because The 3rd age armor isn't that F2p? correct me if im mistaken. :wall:

But it would be cool to have a F2p Dragon Hide thats better than Black Dragon armor. :anxious:

If there really was a "white Dragon" wich i highly doubt theres gonna be I could be around maybe 200 Levels better than KBD?

anyways those are my thoughts. :mrgreen:

Darth~ :XD:

White dragon would be possible.

They wouldn't release that examine information, knowing people won't pick up on it.

still its kind of a wierd find... and if there was a white dragon wouldent lvl 1337 be cooler than 1000?
Yes, but good luck killing it :lol:
good luck killing a 1000 anyway

Wakka A Big 126, he can handle dat beastie :D

addympraycape,fire%20axe%20777.gif

33 Abyssal Whip Drops 8 Dragon Drops

I was talking to my friend about this, and she thought that this may be a possiblility for the level 95 Slayer monster that is still to come, i thought that was a pretty good idea so i'm posting it here :D

*waves* HI WAKKA!*waves*

addympraycape,fire%20axe%20777.gif

33 Abyssal Whip Drops 8 Dragon Drops