The legend of the noob_guys...

Here is the legend of the infamous (I doubt) noob_guys.

Sunday, October 29

I come up with the idea of making an event where people go round acting like noobs after the recent opening of the Tip.Iter Events forum.

Tuesday, October 31

I made the event, Noob_guy_xxx Crowd, and then shortly renamed it to Back to the good old days... to attract more people.

Tuesday, November 11

I made the noob_guy forums, the link is on my sig. So far it has not grown much but I hope to get more people on as time progresses.

Sunday, November 17

The event started, and so did the cult. Only four noob_guys turned up for the event, but it was a humourous and memorable event for all concerned. After the success of this event, I made the next event, noob_guy II: Christmas Giveaway! and made a new sig.

Friday, December 1

The second noob_guy event started, and still runs throughout December. We hope to give out as many items as possible to other people, and I am clearing out my bank. I have already given out full steel, emeralds, diamond and bronze armour and weapons.

And so, the noob_guy events will continue....

Thankyou for reading. If you have been inspired, click on my sig for the next noob_guy event, or the underbanner for the noob_guy forums, or most importantly, become a noob_guy!

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg