noob_guy III: Reunion and Initiation (Updated)

Important Notice: For the noob_guy events, you will need to create a new account. The basis of the account name is noob_guy_xxx, where xxx is a 3 digit number that you can choose. When you make your character, keep the username and password handy as there will be several events! Also, please do not level combat skills. I cannot stress this enough as it would spoil the atmosphere having a lvl 4+ attending! By all means feel free to level non-combat skills (Cooking, Woodcutting, Fishing, Firemaking, Crafting, Smithing, Mining, Runecrafting) as this will not affect your noobish combat level.

I am noob_guy_000, so you can distinguish who the leader is. Please, when you have created your character, go through Tutorial Island as quickly as possible well before the next event and do not level combat-related skills. Leave all items in the bank beforehand, with nothing in your inventory/worn inventory; this makes it look more authentic. When we are waiting at the beginning of the events, please do not spam the public chat as it will be hard to read what I say.

Oh, and by the way, if you see one another on your travels, shout "hyn" (hey you noob). This is only meant in the joking way of seeing another participant of the event, not to insult people.

Description: At this noob_guy event, I will be initiating most noob_guy members with a special uniform (that looks incredibly noobish, of course). All members who have participated in previous events, or just said that they have made their account, will be initiated. Also, any others who notify me by posting here will be initiated, but requests must be made before 1 February. If you are too late, you will be initiated at the next event you come to.

Date: February 18 (Sunday)

Time: 5:00pm GMT

World: 81

RSN: noob_guy_000

Contact info: Post here for any qustions.

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

noob_guys who will be initiated (if available):

Bold=attending, Normal=Not attending

noob_guy_001

noob_guy_002

noob_guy_003

noob_guy_007

noob_guy_009

noob_guy_010

noob_guy_013

noob_guy_016

noob_guy_023

noob_guy_092

noob_guy_100

noob_guy_111

noob_guy_123

noob_guy_137

noob_guy_209

noob_guy_222

noob_guy_234

noob_guy_333

noob_guy_411

noob_guy_420

noob_guy_427

noob_guy_444

noob_guy_505

noob_guy_512

noob_guy_555

noob_guy_656

noob_guy_657

noob_guy_666

noob_guy_765

noob_guy_888

noob_guy_911

noob_guy_989

noob_guy_999

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Alas, nobody is going to come. So, this event will not go ahead unless I get some replies.

(I wasnt threatening or blackmailing, if nobody wants to come anymore, then I shall leave the noob_guys in the corner of a darkened room with no food.....)

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

Hooray! Some people coming!

Thanks, run4runes, I appreciate it.

Megakingi1, whats your noob_guy number?

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, I'm patrolling Varrock East Bank, but nobody seems to have turned up. This is a dissapointment as it wasting my time, and if you are not available to come after previously indicating you could, please at least have the decensy to tell me.

Nope, nobody came, mods please lock. Forget about any other noob_guy events.

tankmz6.jpg