Account stolen, details changed, then banned.

Jason_D123

Earlier this year my account (Jasond123) was stolen, the person changed my password and recovery questions. A few days ago I looked it up and noticed it wasn't in high scores, most likely banned.

Is there a way for my to contact JAGeX and tell them what happened, hopefully getting my account back? Or is all lost and my character gone forever?

EDIT: When I also try to recover the account, it says I don't have enough proof (because the person changed my recoveries). And it even bleeps the d in jasond123 now :wall:

Sunryse.png

Oh, cool. You live in Alabama. Me too. I've never met any other non-RL RuneScapers from Alabama. :)

Anyways...

The problem with JaGeX customer support is that... it sucks. It's mostly automated, which isn't good for unrightfully banned players, such as yourself. It'll be mighty hard to get your account back. Part of it depends on what sort of offences the hacker committed while on your account.

If you were a member, I believe you get some sort of ID number in an email or something... you can give them that, and explain that you got hacked, and they might give it back.

But it's quite a slim chance... :(

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Last time I was member was about Jan. this year, and I used a money order to be a member <.<

I do have about 4000 emails on my email address, (don't ask me how) and I'll check if I have any from Jagex.

Do you know if theres an email they have I could send them?

Sunryse.png

The KB says that you have to use the appeal system on the website:

Appeals sent in via the customer support query system will not be considered - we will only consider appeals made through the appeal module.

So no emails, I believe.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif