Curse recast trick thingy

Sirob1414

Mmk, didn't totally understand the question, sorry :oops: I've never actually tried this technique, so i'm just trying to think of things it could be. Does it give you any message after failing the first spell, and not let you use it again?

Also, if you're shooting at something behind a cage, you may need something that's actually attacking you, with auto retaliate on, i've seen it working for people using the spell on men at edgeville.

Sorry if that doesn't work, just trying to think of thingg you could try. :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

also like dork i haven't tired this method, most likely casue for the problem is

1) you get xp for the splash

2) this spell is only suppose to be casted once, so after the first cast is a hit there is no need for another cast, so what happens is you will just splash

3) you probaly stop auto casting is becasue your only suppose to cast it once, so what happens is the computer thinks your done and stop the auto-cast after that point

but this is all guess work on my part

legends2.jpg

I know this seems like a silly question, but did you double-check to make sure you have curse set as the auto cast for your staff? :-k I haven't done it, either :lol:

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

i think you are doing the correct procedure.

it is SUPPOSED to "Splash" in order for you to keep recasting it on the same monster. And you DO get exp. from failed spells!

otherwise, if your curse spell succeeds in weakening your opponent, you won't be able to recast it on him/her/it because they are already weakened!

and no, theres no autocast for curse spells! you just have to keep clicking......

Curse is not an autocast spell

Ohh, hehe, that's why then, you need to have the spell on autocast to continue using it automatically. Sorry, I really always thought curse was one of the autosets o.O

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength