Lag Issues

wakka102

I have a very fast internet connection. Whenever I lag there is always some sort of reason (someone else in my house is using the other computer that runes off the same connection or I'm downloading something). However, I recently had around 15-20 people come into my Player Owned House while on Runescape and about 1 minute later I lagged up to the point where I was logged off. I went back in, apologized to everyone, and it happened again! This happened about 2-3 more times until I finally gave up...

Is there something wrong with my Java that is causing this problem? it only seems to occur when I get lots of people into my POH.

do u mean lagg to lost connection or just lagg.... and when it finally stop lag u r logged out?

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

do u mean lagg to lost connection or just lagg.... and when it finally stop lag u r logged out?
it would lag up and the screen would said "loading" or whatever and when it came back I was logged out. This happened about 5 times until I just gave up. I have a very fast connection and never lag and I've been to other people's POH parties with well over 30 people in them with no issues like this occuring to the host. Something must be wrong...

ever tried 2 restart computer? is there anything that cost a large amount of memory running like a AV scan or something? i dont think it has anythign to do wit internet tho. it might b some scheduled AV scan that caused it. or..u can just switch the world and try again=)

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

59.png

image_mini

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

ever tried 2 restart computer? is there anything that cost a large amount of memory running like a AV scan or something? i dont think it has anythign to do wit internet tho. it might b some scheduled AV scan that caused it. or..u can just switch the world and try again=)
No, i had the same things running as I always have running. a Firefox web-browser (tip.it) and itunes. Do you think it may have something to do with my Java or the fact that I'm running it through a 3rd party client rather then firefox or internet explorer?

It only occured when I waas in the POH with a larger # of people. As soon as I was out of the POH it stopped occuring.

the3rd party software like S.S. might b the problem. tr to use firefox. if your java is at version 10 then u r in good shape witht eh java. poh lag is pretty normal..but usually not up to log out. so if u tried using firefox into POH tha migth solve it

Baoding.png

59.png

image_mini

the3rd party software like S.S. might b the problem. tr to use firefox. if your java is at version 10 then u r in good shape witht eh java. poh lag is pretty normal..but usually not up to log out. so if u tried using firefox into POH tha migth solve it
how can I check if my java is up to date and where is the best place to get the latest version of java?

I do use SS and I have no lag issues at all accept for this occation when I get a large number of people into my POH

u can check ur java version by going into add or remove programs find java and c the number at the end.

Baoding.png

59.png

image_mini