Saving

Car_Salesman

then you need to update your windows system, get windows XP, all windows thingys before that cant save as png

:evil: arg...I hate my computer...doesn't updating cost money...I know that like every other day like this thing pops up and its like "would you like to update yoru system?"

I always just say no...

This is gonna cost money to upgrade right?

then you need to update your windows system, get windows XP, all windows thingys before that cant save as png

:evil: arg...I hate my computer...doesn't updating cost money...I know that like every other day like this thing pops up and its like "would you like to update yoru system?"

I always just say no...

This is gonna cost money to upgrade right?

uhm yes

youll have to buy windows in stores on a cd, (i think) i advise getting Windows 2005 (it just came out)

signature_1.gif

quer skull FYI u can save as png on any computer if its not in the dropdown list just type in (filename).png and it will save as png :D

png = portable network grap[hic's are non pixilating but very large and normally over size limits so save as png and some person with PS will resize using that with out loseing quilaty :D

quer skull FYI u can save as png on any computer if its not in the dropdown list just type in (filename).png and it will save as png :D

png = portable network grap[hic's are non pixilating but very large and normally over size limits so save as png and some person with PS will resize using that with out loseing quilaty :D

Yes you can, not on paint though, Windows 2000ÃÆââââ¬Ã¾Ãââ doesn't let you save as anything other than .Bmp in Paint.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Yes you can, not on paint though, Windows 2000ÃÆââââ¬Ã¾Ãââ doesn't let you save as anything other than .Bmp in Paint.

never operarted windows 2000 i heard its no good :roll: