Poor man's guide to soloing the mole

johnsunjohns

Do you want to kill the mole for the dragon med helm?

or do you just like killing high lved monsters?

well if you are not really rich and you want to kill a mole or 20, read this guide!

Disclaimer: this is how I kill the giant mole, the items might not be good but the important part is killing the mole, right?

NO.1 What skills should you have? recommended 43 prayer, 60 attack 40 60 defence(so you can wear the d med if u get 1 :) )

NO.2 What you should wear?

This is what i wear, im on a tight budget but i can still ko the mole easy,

Head:nothing

Amulet: glory

Body: green d hide body>monks robes

Legs: monks robes

Feet: leater boots

Ring: none (note: do not use ring of life! sometimes you have an acceident and you can still heal so dont tele away....)

Gloves leather gloves

Left hand: rune kite

Right hand: dragon dagger (p++)

NO.3 What should you bring?

1: A candle lantern

2: A spade

3: dragon longsword

The rest: cakes (reason i use cakes is beacuse you can thieve them from ardy and bank, i have a few hundred in my bank, dont bother wasting time on fish)

NO.4 Where to find the mole

go to Fallador park and you will see some mole holes, stand on then and dig, you will fall down into an underground map of Fallador park, go to the middle where you should see a mole get ready...

NO.5 How to fight it

1st: Put spec on

2nd: Put melee protect and incredible reflexes on

3rd: Attack the mole!

4th: Keep using spec untill you use it all, now run to a safe spot

Once at safe spot check that it is poisoned, if it is, wait till the mole's hp dissapears then get out your dlong and attack it once then go back to the safe spot(do not use specs here the aim is to wait for the special to recharge!), repeat till half hp, and then let the poison do the job, getting it to 1/4 hp, by now your spec should be fully rechaged, whip out your dd(p++) and spec it untill it get poisoned for 6 again! if it digs just find it and att until it get poisoned again.

Once poisoned for 6 again, stand beside it and let the poison kill it, pick up your drop and go to the middle again, repeat.

If not poisoned, well.. bad luck for you! :shock: just joking, hide behind safe spot and take shots at it with your d long, once your spec is fully charged, protect from melee and incredible reflexes on and walk out and spec untill you finish it... if poisoned at 1/4 hp just hide behind a safe spot and wait for it to die, pick up drop and go to the middle and wait for respawn, repeat.

you might be wondering what the cakes are for... well.. if you accidentily muck up on the safe spot and get hit for 21 for somthing, eat it, 3 bites, 4 hp ea, so you wont waste extra food to fill up ur hp, you should walk out and attack the mole somtime to use up your food.

Keeping sanity tip: play around with the jutebox, talk with friends,read some guides.

you can exchange mole skin and fur for birds nest at wyson

]

drops info here: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=630

can sum1 teach me how to put pics on??!?!

this is my 1st time writing a guide, so plz no flaming, only use constuctive critisizm

Nice little guide, some tips I did not know already.

Here's how to put an image on these forums:

Step1) Go to www.imageshack.us

Step2) You should see this:

imageshackhomepagegw7.png

The button surrounded by the red circle indicates the browse button where you find your picture saved on your computer you want to put on these forums

This is the button you press after finding the picture on your computer. This tells imageshack to start 'hosting' your picture to fit the forums

Go ahead now and click the 'browse' button. Find your picture saved in your computer and click 'open'.

Step3) Click the button surrounded by the blue circle that says 'host it!'. It should now appear as this:

imageshackuploadingnx3.png

Step4) The larger your picture the longer you have to wait for it to host it. Wait till it is done and it should open up into a screen that looks like this:

imageshackuploadedyx2.png

Now copy the whole thing(called URL tag) indicated by the red box and paste it where you want to on your post.

Step5) Once you hit the preview/submit button to view your post, you should see not the URL tag, but the image!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .