not siggy

Guest godlyfool2

the image doesnt seem to work..i can see the code...wont touch it though

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Guest godlyfool2

damn...

i want to figure out how the code works...

it's my first image i put on the internet...

it's jus a test image!

:oops:

The picture doesn't work for me on the forums. I'm guessing because it's a bitmap (*.bmp) if you save it in paint you can change this in "Save as type:" in the "Save as" window (that's what it like in paint, it's usually below the filename when you save it in any image program) then save it as either a .gif, .png or a .jpeg(jpeg's are horrid unless you have a decent program [ie not paint]).

Good luck with that. :P Don't expect much praise for cropping a screenshot (you can work on drawing your own stuff later), but if this is your first time experimenting with images on the internet you've done well. :D

The picture doesn't work for me on the forums. I'm guessing because it's a bitmap (*.bmp) if you save it in paint you can change this in "Save as type:" in the "Save as" window (that's what it like in paint, it's usually below the filename when you save it in any image program) then save it as either a .gif, .png or a .jpeg(jpeg's are horrid unless you have a decent program [ie not paint]).

Good luck with that. :P Don't expect much praise for cropping a screenshot (you can work on drawing your own stuff later), but if this is your first time experimenting with images on the internet you've done well. :D