Not sure how to get quick ranged lvls

flamable20

Well, I'm currently level 35 ranged. Upto this point all i've been training on for ranged were the minataurs in the Stronghold of Security. Right now I'm getting REALLY bored of them and it seems to take me really long to get levels.

I tried reading the ranging guide on the tip.it website. It reccomends either barbariens in Barberien village, or, wizards...in lvl 9 wilderness :ohnoes:

I tried the barbarians and it got me up a level from level 34 ranging but it took a while.

I also tried the AoW and Player Made Guides...but i couldn't really find much suitable for my level.

I know im being really difficult lol...but any tips or advice would be really helpful. And incase ur wondering my goal is around lvl 45+ ranged...

go get like 120k and go buy 12k bronze arrows and go to fally and go into scorpian mine and go in any of the red dots:

06Dec31-14.png

bring a little bit of food if u want to pick up arrows but if u get bronze not needed

just click on the scorpians and put on rapid and u will prolyl get like 10k exp in 30 mins if u do it liek that

5k exp if u pick up arrows.

I hope u like that and i hope u get many lvls i got up like 15 lvls in like 1 day here.....but i had like 20k bronze arrows but i died because of the reason below

(IMPORTANT) watch out for rock golems, yes they attack you lol....u cannot range them cuz they throw boulders at you so run and come back

pm em in game if u have any more questions

(m x mouse)

or

(m x archer)

m_x_mouse.png