Tainted's HALLOWEEN Sig Shop! >><<Dark Art>

Tainted_Hero

Ice, does the text have to go in the bottom right? Hows this so far?

ICERING.gif

no the text doesnt have to be on the bottom right, but there are some things you could change...

could you move the shadows a little to the left, and make the hat a little taller and the brim a little smaller. finally make the knife longer. thats about it.

ICERING.gif

no the text doesnt have to be on the bottom right, but there are some things you could change...

could you move the shadows a little to the left, and make the hat a little taller and the brim a little smaller. finally make the knife longer. thats about it.

ICERING.gif

Alright I am working on the hat and knife changes now. There is a small problem though... the shadow is to the right because I couldnt get the other half of him to look right so he is missing the other half of his body :oops: . Should I look for a better picture to put the shadow into or what?

ICERING.gif

Alright I am working on the hat and knife changes now. There is a small problem though... the shadow is to the right because I couldnt get the other half of him to look right so he is missing the other half of his body :oops: . Should I look for a better picture to put the shadow into or what?

Alright I am working on the hat and knife changes now. There is a small problem though... the shadow is to the right because I couldnt get the other half of him to look right so he is missing the other half of his body . Should I look for a better picture to put the shadow into or what?

you could get a kinda straighter wall pic so that you could move the shadows down the line more, should look kool. :)

Alright I am working on the hat and knife changes now. There is a small problem though... the shadow is to the right because I couldnt get the other half of him to look right so he is missing the other half of his body . Should I look for a better picture to put the shadow into or what?

you could get a kinda straighter wall pic so that you could move the shadows down the line more, should look kool. :)