Ssxisfun's Goal to the first 99 and beyond!~UPDATED DAILY~!!

Welcome to my blog!!!

During the time that i have been playing i have always wanted for at least one 99 skill. I have been trying and giving up. I just got members back today and I'm very happy. One of the first things my best freind said when I told him that I got members was "what are you going to get to 99?". Then my good memorys of woodcutting came back to me. It was one of my favorite skills, I always tried to get it to 99. But I always failed. But not this time no, I'm going to get 99 woodcutting as my first 99 skill!

Here is my stat pic:

ssxisfun1.jpg

~~My Woodcutting~~ 75/75/99

My first 99 skill i want to get is WOODCUTTING! \'

My woodcutting is 75 and pretty close to 76 my plans are big but i think i can manage: i need 67,405 yew logs to 99. I will fletch the yew logs that I cut, by the way my fletching is 72. I will get all the supplies i need without buying any flax/bow strings ( I will string some of the bows I fletch :) )

~~MY FLETCHING~~ 72/72/99

Fletching will probably be my second skill to 99. I have liked fletching ever since I got members. If i fletch my logs that I will get from 99 woodcutting, I will have about 90+ fletching and about 35+ million cash. Thats alot of money for me but not for some other people. I will get all the items myself!

PICTURES:

76wcing.jpg

In conclusion

I really want 99 woodcutting and more 90+ skills. I will update this blog daily and add pictures soon. These are my starting goals, after I finish these goals i will make some more. If you took time to read this blog thank you, please post and support me on these goals :thumbsup:

ssxisfun.png

ssxisfun.gif

ssxisfun.gif

Gl on 99 woodcutting and fletching! I will help and support you all the way! You rock :thumbsup: ( btw when you get rich don't rub it in plz ) or i will get pissed :x

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010