Help With Stats

lifeguard200

My stats are below and i need help how to level the following

NOTE: I AM CURRENTLY F2P NOW

Smithing: I am willing to buy coal, sometimes, but im not sure what to make in order to level

Woodcutting- Right now im training on willows for firemaking, not a problem for this one

Firemaking- using willows as said before

Fishing- This one is a bit hard. I want profit and exp too but I cannot bank my lobs, because there is no more room. I have an idea but i dont know if this will work.

I fish the lobs, cook them, and then sell them right there and then to the people of kajarma. The only problem is i need to find people who will buy them.

My other choice is to cook them, then sell to the general store, which i will make no profit.

Cooking-Same as fishing, i just cook the lobs lol

Crafting- The only thing i can think of is cow hides and leather bodies, any other ideas?

Any ideas would be helpful

Thanks in advance ::'

Smithing: I am willing to buy coal, sometimes, but im not sure what to make in order to level

Woodcutting- Cut Oaks (sell 25 each)

Firemaking- varrock gen store buy logs

Fishing- Make room and fly fish

Cooking-Same as fishing

Crafting- The only thing i can think of is cow hides

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Woodcutting- Cut Oaks (sell 25 each)

Firemaking- varrock gen store buy logs

Fishing- Make room and fly fish

Cooking-Same as fishing

Crafting- The only thing i can think of is cow hides

ok thanks

rite. trouts go for 30 ea. salmons go for 50 ea. sell in world 1 edgeville bank.

i sold about 10k+ of trouts and 6k of salmons, so i know. And it takes less than 30 minutes to sell. just sell in big bulk. good fishing exp and cooking exp. i dun burn any at all.

and since im a f2per and i have no monkfish to fish, i keep 200k of feathers in stock. i use them for training in security stronghold.

the thing about fishing on karamja is that its very boring. i could say that it drains my iq just by watching myself walk to the bank. i finish my lobsters in about 2 and a half minutes and i take a longer time running to draynor. so if you are talking about profit, selling to general store is better. at least at a fishing lvl of 80+. just by staying on karamja, you save transport fees and also save time.

with fly fishing. i buy my feathers at 5 ea. and then sell for at least 30 ea to 50 ea. so its an amplification of my wealth by at least 6 times to at most 10 times. think.

crafting you can try silver bars. make holy symbols ( unstrung ) and unblessed. stringing and blessing is a waste of time.

Trout is a bit harder to sell as with salmon. I cannot bank it, futher meaning i cannot sell easily.

Right now, im only doing 1k, then killing chickens for my feathers ( very fast place IMO)

Very true, it takes a bit of time to go from kajarma to draynor. I cant bank remember? :-k

and man! i forgot bout silver, i have gold ores and bars stored, i dont know bout silver. maybe i can just mine it, and sell it to store i guess?

Fishing- This one is a bit hard. I want profit and exp too but I cannot bank my lobs, because there is no more room. I have an idea but i dont know if this will work.

I fish the lobs, cook them, and then sell them right there and then to the people of kajarma. The only problem is i need to find people who will buy them.

My other choice is to cook them, then sell to the general store, which i will make no profit.

That is profit. How much did the raw fish cost? 0 gp. How much did you sell them for? More than 0 gp. So, that is a profit. Although I understand what you mean. You should say "which will make very little profit."

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!