New [Odd] Sig

Made a new sig.. Yes, I know it's nothing near mainstream, and quite simple (infact the most prominent feature was done by one filter type thingy, sad eh?) to make, but I liked how it turned out since I had no specific intentions on creating it, and I'd never seen something like it so I thought of it sort of as unique. Rate it if ye want, would help me decide to use it or not.

weave.png

Edit: Oh yeah, Nadril's right, it's only Gimp ye know, not some photoshop masterpeice.

Made a new sig.. Yes, I know it's nothing near mainstream, and quite simple (infact the most prominent feature was done by one filter type thingy, sad eh?) to make, but I liked how it turned out since I had no specific intentions on creating it, and I'd never seen something like it so I thought of it sort of as unique. Rate it if ye want, would help me decide to use it or not.

weave.png

Edit: Oh yeah, Nadril's right, it's only Gimp ye know, not some photoshop masterpeice.

Hmm the back ground looks like a wicker basket....wich reminds me of my grandma...wich reminds me of children...wich remind me of pbs...wich reminds me of sesame street...wich reminds me of big bird....on the same line of thought, the numbers remind me of the counting dracula guy on the aforementioned show...anyways....[/serioulessness ended] I liek it, 9.9/10 :D

Hmm the back ground looks like a wicker basket....wich reminds me of my grandma...wich reminds me of children...wich remind me of pbs...wich reminds me of sesame street...wich reminds me of big bird....on the same line of thought, the numbers remind me of the counting dracula guy on the aforementioned show...anyways....[/serioulessness ended] I liek it, 9.9/10 :D

Thats the point, the filter I used as the last effect is even called 'weave'. Thanks though :).

EDIT:

is gimp a free program? srry i cant remember

moosh

Yeah.

Thats the point, the filter I used as the last effect is even called 'weave'. Thanks though :).

EDIT:

is gimp a free program? srry i cant remember

moosh

Yeah.