Panic Pants Demands this be closed

Hey guys, I updated the first post to include moar st00fz, and I think you noobs should check it out! Now I gotta go to some orchestral concert thingy, but I'll be playing like a daemon tonight getting that 70 fishing and cooking! As always, HYT me up in game, or if ye be f2p, come join the fishing party (Me, some noobs, and like 15 lvl-3s with bald heads, goatees, and green pants.)

panicpantsim9.jpg

Well, this afternoon was sort-of productive. I have 66 in both fishing and cooking now (cooking is ahead by 30k or so exp.) Here's a picture depicting my method, which suprisingly is giving me a little extra cash (300 a run usually.)

themethodmk7.png

After my usual nap, tonight I'll be shooting for 67, but then I'm going back to Ohio where I'll have WoW, so I might not play as religiously =/. Oh well, I will come summer!

panicpantsim9.jpg

APRIL 15th

Well, I'm stopping for a little bit now, as I am back home and am an hour or two away from renewing my World of Warcrack, er, craft subscription. This is by no means the death of my character, as I've played WoW before, and of course came back. I might be back in as soon as a couple of days, but not religiously playing like last week. So, so long for now, and thanks for continued support, I'll be back!

Oh BTW, 67 fishing and cooking now =]

panicpantsim9.jpg

APRIL 19th

It's been a while...

Well, I didn't completely cease playing. In fact, I actually completed one of my goals, 70 fishing and cooking! Now it's time to move on...dunno quite what yet, but one of my goals shall be completed.

70cookingjk6.png

It began yesterday with 70 cooking! I wasn't incredibly happy though, because I still had 70 fishing to get, but it was a start.

71cookingar0.png

Next was the next day (today) In which I hit 71 cooking! Now that I'm getting more cooking exp than fishing, getting to 80 won't be too much of a stretch from getting 76 fishing around the same time. This was more enjoyable because I knew the end was close!

70fishingtz3.png

Last I hit today as well, 70 fishing! It's great now that this goal is over with, and next time I try to fish it'll be for 76!

panicpantsim9.jpg

April 21st

Today I hit 50 crafting, and am now moving on to 50 RC. This will be a little tedious, but it'll have a decent payoff. The fist payoff is obvious, having the level will let me craft natures. This is also a decent way to make some secondary cash, 60k per 1k ess until lvl 44, then 75k per. I need some extra cash to get nats to alch some steel pl8s I have lying around, and of course for the 10m goal. After this RC I see ice giants in my future, first with 75 ranged, then 85 strength.

It's gonna be a fun month =]

panicpantsim9.jpg

• 1 month later...
JUNE 24th... AGAIN

I gotz the leet level of 44 runecrafting. Now to woodcut with that nub Salim till I feel up for combat. Here's a pic of me reaching that level.

44runecraftingbv8.png

NUB

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

JUNE 25TH

Over the course of yesterday and today, I made two new levels, first woodcutting hit 66

66woodcuttingvi1.png

Then after testing out certain mining varieties, explained below, I hit 71 mining (not going after a goal right now, might eventualyl though)

71miningwu6.png

Don't you just love that new Varrock?

Anyways, onto what I did. I began recording data on one variety of mining I've been trying out, Mining adamant and mithril near draynor. The data I found is included on the first post under moneymaking experiments. I plan on testing more varieties later.

panicpantsim9.jpg

JUNE 29th - Update 1

Well, I've started to sell my ores, and even started f2p god armour merchanting. I'm liking this merchanting, so I think I'll stick with it nowadays. I also hit the halfway mark on my quest to 10M, and a picture of my money and things I have yet to sell. Now, to make 5 million before tuesday...think I can do it? =]

5milgpsi2.png

panicpantsim9.jpg

JULY 1, 2007

End of Chapter 1...

Now, Wyoming is in sight (tomarrow exactly) and then I may be finally getting that coveted member! With it comes endless possibilities, but for now I have time to kill, nay MURDER! Sitting next to me are three delicious packs of Jolt Gum (1440mg, the daily recommended weight of calcium intake, and 3/4ths the upper caffeine limit of most humans.) I will of course not use it all, but I COULD if I had to. Now, there lies rocks in front of me, filled with coal. It's time to mine! Make some money, but mostly smithing xp!

I DEMAND MORE HYTS!...please?

panicpantsim9.jpg