//*Serivox's Signature Shop*\\

Seriv0x

sersigshop_banner.jpg

SerivoxÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Signature/Avatar Shop

CURRENTLY WORKING ON: Killsaw15's signature/avatar

General Info.

After deliberating with several ideas, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve finally decided to go with a forum-based signature shop. Instead of basing my stall with the use of a website, I believe a forum will be simpler for users and probably more productive. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been thinking of opening a graphic shop of mine for some time now.

The main function of my shop is to sell signatures, and avatars. Usually, the latter goes hand in hand with a signature; in other words, I wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be making avatars by themselves, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be combining them with a signature.

My shop functions on a first come, first serve basis.

Quality of Signatures

The quality of my signatures varies based on what one is willing to pay. Nonetheless, all of my graphics are made of particularly good quality.

Payment

Signatures are paid through Runescape currency.

**Prices for a graphic are usually never under 150k, simply due to the sheer amount of work and dedication I put into every single one.

Additional options, such as animation, also add to the price; I can usually mix in anything you want.

Types of Signatures

I can generally create anything. My particular strong points include blending, grunge, astronomical graphics, animation, and more. In simple terms, you name, I make it.

HOW TO ORDER

As previously mentioned, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll make pretty much anything, as long as youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re ready to pay, and use the following form. Copy/paste this, filling in the blanks with your own wants.

Signature colors:

Text included (quote, stats, name, etc):

Picture (if you want an image blended in, describe it):

Atmosphere (dark, techno, etc):

Animation (yes or no, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t describe it):

Range of price willing to pay:

Ex:

Signature colors: Red, black, silver

Text included: Name = Serivox, Stats = Woodcutting 76, Firemaking 72, Quote = none

Picture: Warrior

Atmosphere: Dark

Animation: Yes

Range of price willing to pay: 200k-400k

This form will allow me to work in an organized manner.

** Animation: If you decide to have animation, I will create it for you, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t describe it. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve decided to do this simply due to the fact that some people ask for crazy animations that will take me forever to do. Depending on the outcome of the signature, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll create a nice animation that matches it.

Positive aspects when ordering from my shop

If you order from my shop, you get the following services for free:

- Clients who have stats on their signatures will get free stat modifications for every 5-10 (unsure) levels they increase in that particular skill

- Free signature hosting. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll host all of the signatures on my own server.

- Support; if you require assistance setting up the signature, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll help.

- And moreÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

A few examples of some of my work:

seruniverse_signature.gif

zorin_signature.gif

ser_sig_forest.gif

sig_serivox_ent3.gif

serivox_g_sig.gif

scuba_signature_animated.gif

dxg_sample.gif

sigut2k4_zero_2.gif

unknow_green.jpg

Remember to give me time in order to complete your requests; school is obviously priority, and I also have a life of my own. Rock on people.

while i do not currently have the money to order one of your signatures i would like to say that i believe they are amazing. They show an originality uncommon in many other signatures

I love originality and hope people buy from your shop - i know i will if i ever get spare cash :D

ill take a animated avvy

That Says Lk4Life/Meet Your ownage/Killsaw15

Atmosphere like a Dark blueish one the everytime it animated to different /Quote like change tghe color of atmosphere

TY those are very good

could you make the names in a cool font and like make it look high techy?

The main function of my shop is to sell signatures, and avatars. Usually, the latter goes hand in hand with a signature; in other words, I wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be making avatars by themselves, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be combining them with a signature.

I usually don't do avatars by themselves, I prefer doing both a signature and an avatar. If you've got 100-120k, I'll make you both. Would that be fine?

ya cool ill explain the signature ok?

WEll on the sig make it like the same bg

with some hightechy detail could you make Legendary Knights/Meet you ownage writing across the bottem Then put Killsaw15 in middlemake it like flashing if you could put some graphics to the sides of my name that just look pretty good with the bg

Nice to see a seemingly intelligent sig artist to start making sigs. I'm completely interested, due to your thorough post and good sig making skills, however I don't know if I'm prepared to pay 150k for a sig. If I buy in bulk, like I do often from the sig makers around here (I collect sigs), could you cut me a deal? Something like three for 300k or a similar combination? If not, no biggy. If you want to discuss what I want in a bit more detail please feel free to add me on MSN (mazzapeter[at]hotmail.com), and I can discuss it more there. You will never see me on RS unless I'm paying for a sig, so it's either via MSN or private message if you need to contact me.

Now to business:

Signature colors: Similar colors used in the banner at the top of this thread.

Text included (quote, stats, name, etc): Peter

Picture (if you want an image blended in, describe it): N/A

Atmosphere (dark, techno, etc): I can't answer this, no creativity. Please use your judgment.

Animation (yes or no, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t describe it): No.

Range of price willing to pay: See above.

That's what I want in one of the three sigs, I'll discuss the rest with you after that is finished. Thanks for showing intelligence, and good art.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Thanks a lot, once again, it's all appreciated.

Progress on signatures: Still working on Killsaw15's. I didn't manage to get much work in tonight; nonetheless, all signatures (Killsaw's and Peter's) will be ready for tomorrow, before 8:30PM Eastern Time. I will post then. :)

the simplisity just makes me wnat to cry there just so smooth! i dont usually comment in sigs shops but in this case theres an amazing acception! i would willingly pay you the first 120k i get! but i only got 56k all together on rs2 :(

or i can give you unlimited sigs of mine for yours :P you are UBER!

Wow I loove your ent one. Its awsome. Keep up the great work. Once I get some more money Ill difinitly try to buy a sig from you. Right now im broke :(. Good luck on the sig shop. You should have no problems selling any signatures. :P

hey, i dont got cash wit me rite now, i literally got 1gp in my bank, but im planning to get a siggy from u in the near future..

and later on, i wud like an ava too :D

ill pm u a perfered order, but im sure i will get a siggy if u can update the text on it for me for free..

but still, the siggys are simply amazing, best ive EVER seen, u must have a creative mind, and hard working.. i love the gta3 design and the lil effect u got with the typing.. 150k at the least is a bit pricey for any siggy, but it seems like 150k for ur sigs wud b a fantastic deal

I will take one

My rs name is ricky__rulz (2 spaces in the middle)

Cool font and animated

Signature colors: Red or black

Text included (quote, stats, name, etc): Ricky__Rulz , Woodcutting 90+, Fletching 90+, Magic 80+, Mining 80+, Smithing, firemaking, Ranging, 70+

You could also include my clan (proud member of the unbreakables or just the unbreakables)

Picture (if you want an image blended in, describe it): mage or anything related with my skills (woodcutter/ mining preferably)

Atmosphere (dark, techno, etc): Dark (your choice, creativity is aprreciated)

Animation (yes or no, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t describe it): Yes

Range of price willing to pay: 100k + (depends on time you spend and how it looks), Make it best as you can, I will pay upto 200k and I would also like avatar related to my sig.

I dont care about the size, not for tip.it so feel free.

Have fun :P

Thanks a lot people; I'm really happy with the feedback. Although I'm new to tip.it's forum, the people here are really welcoming. :D

I've completed Sawkill15's signature and avatar.

Killsaw_avsample.jpg

Signature:

killsaw_sample.gif

I've also complete 2/3 of Peter's sigs. Peter, as for the third, I'd like to talk to you. The counter-strike signature, with the animation asked, will take me a very long time to complete due to the tracing. In addition, it'll be way over the size limits set here. I'd like to discuss this with you, as I'm unsure as to how I should go on. If you have any other ideas for your third one, please let me know. :(

Peter's 1st signature:

peter1_sample.jpg

Peter's 2nd signature:

peter2_sample.jpg

Killsaw, "Sample" on your signature and avatar will be removed after payment. I'll be in Draynor most of the night, cutting willows. I'll remove "private on friends" so that you may contact me; I will most likely be within one of the two worlds for Dallas.

RS Name = Serivox << Not Seriv0x with a zero, Serivox with an "o".

Ricky, I'll try to have your request completed for tomorrow night, Sunday at the latest. :)

Signature colors: Red + White + Grey(optional) (canada colors? :o)

Text included: Combat 107+ , Zeonic Force Council

Picture (if you want an image blended in, describe it): think of something unique and combat related, my mind is blanked out at the moment so :o maybe a gun? lol i have no idea go wild.

Atmosphere (dark, techno, etc): simple, i like the styles of your 3rd + 4th 2nd sample sigs on your shop. also, maybe something banner or logo like, like a company banner but in a signature size.

Animation (yes or no, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t describe it): Yes,

Range of price willing to pay: 200k-450k

also, a matching avatar would be nice :D

thanks

msg sgt-sig if needing more detail

I was away yesterday so I could not speak with you on MSN, so get on that tonight and hopefully I will be there. I like the first signature, but need to talk to you about the second and give details on the third. Thanks.

peterstretchfn5.gif