What is a good F2P monster to train on?

Jirka333

Ok, my problem is that since I did dragon slayer, my str and def are 40 so I have full rune, but I have only 38 att and a addy longsword. I tried to train on hill giants, but we both hit 0s and it took about a minute and a half to kill just one, even with a str ammy. Could someone suggest a good f2p monster with low def and high hp?

Lv 45 skeleton by elvarg.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I would say the level 28(?) flesh crawlers in the Stronghold of Security. Or the level 27 minotaurs if you want easy kills.

those are good. minotaurs drop tons of irons, and flesh crawlers drop steels

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I would say the level 28(?) flesh crawlers in the Stronghold of Security. Or the level 27 minotaurs if you want easy kills.

those are good. minotaurs drop tons of irons, and flesh crawlers drop steels

Fleshies don't drop steels :roll: zombies drop steels

I united Mongolia, sent my Mongol Horde across Asia and made it to Europe...

Then my mom vacuumed the room, turned off the Genesis and thus ended my hopes of world conquest.

1144288449402.gif

Ok, my problem is that since I did dragon slayer, my str and def are 40 so I have full rune, but I have only 38 att and a addy longsword. I tried to train on hill giants, but we both hit 0s and it took about a minute and a half to kill just one, even with a str ammy. Could someone suggest a good f2p monster with low def and high hp?

Very easy.

All you want is get to 40 att and use rune scimmy right?

Kill Minotaurs in Stronghold Level 1, those will give you quick XP and a lot of iron arrows.

Or, you could kill Al Kharid Warriors in Al Kharid Palace, that a multi-combat place and attack on one is attack on all, so very fast XP too.

Good luck.

I am back.