-----Small guide Here---Minor (fast)money-making tips

sevival

So,welcome to my guide!

Its the first time i make one,so excuse me if you see any faults--

Below im gonna shout out my (secrets?) ways to make some little cash.

Im only a lvl 69,so dont suspect 1mil in a day or so...

---------------------Merchanting-----------------------

Yes merchanting,still the best way for makign money,some people are born for it,some aren't.(I'm no good merchanter!)Years ago when I asked hwo to make money ppl always said merchanting,when i thought"Where the hell u get that much profit from that?"So i found out bigger invest makes more money,But never started merchanting in bulk becuz i didnt want to spend my money on that.Hower i found out i was a very good merchanter!Here some of my wicky ways:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1:Just hang out a little time at the banks,You will always find someone that buys one of your items at high price.==For example:

One day i sold my rune full helmet for rune claws,Then someone said he buys my rune legs for like 70k,then someone buyed my rune pl8 for 80k,granite shield for 120k,and bought all my items back for less.That all in a hour!(Okay that day i was just lucky)So just look out for buyers that offer wopping amounts of money.

2:Often look in general stores!Bought 200 raw sharks the other day and cooked them all and sold them to players for 950 each.

3:I never tried out,but sometimes i see nats in ruen shop for 180 ea,if u buy 1k of them and sell them for like 300+ each u make little profit too.

4:This method i learned from a friend:Buy like 10k or just enough fire or other runes at lowest price form rune shops,and sell them all in tzhaar city for tokkul until u got 67500 tokkul,buy a Obby shield ands sell it.This method can be either bad or good profit when the obby shield street price changes.

-----------------------------Hunting----------------------------

No,i dont mean the hunter skill,but just monster hunting.

My favorites ones are green dragons.

Now,with monster hunting i mean like high-lvl creatures that drop profitable items.

1: Green dragons===These are my favorite becuz it dont bores me,and deliverd fairly much profit if u don't want to spend much useful time on merchanting.For example i got like 40 hides(I THINK) from an hour,PLUS(+)Dragon bones.Both they sell pretty much i think.

IF ur lucky(like me)U get a lvl 3 clue scroll from ur first dragon,or just while ur fighting.I got 600k from that scroll(wich is pretty low when i found out when i saw i even cud get 3rd age armor if i was way more lucky)

07jan13193503mb1.png

Above:These items i got from a few days doing dragon hunting(not all the items you see),that addy ores too,like 60 addy ores.

2: Errr...i have to fill this in yet...I did only killed green dragons..

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Hints 'n Tips part of my guide,just some little things that are good too know.:

I got plenty more ways of making money but you should already know cannonballs,Flax,steel bars,....

I also suggest mining coal at the coal trucks,or if ure not member iron(or maybe coal too).

Cow hides for low levels,Feathers for the lowest...

Also if u focus on getting high lvls ands much profit,Fishing sharks can make a wopping amount of money too if ur smart.

But HIGH lvl fishing is required for this becouse its very slow.

In this guide im not telling you much about using skills,just the minor hints and tips.

Also,if you dont want to spend(or waste) time on mining coal and iron junk,just buy it!You get a less profit but if you're going on for a while,and buy new ores with your profit,you invest more and make more profit!

For this method "Time is money"Isnt much a part of it.Well,that's my meaning.

Remember if you're merchanting,My slogan is:The Seller always makes profit!I mean:If ur not merchanting for money but just for the items u get,like ur dreaming weeks when you get an abbyssal whip,you normally offer more when the item is higher in demand.And vice versa,the seller makes more money.Hope u understand it!

So,This was my small guide!ḫ̫̉̉pe u enjoyed reading it,and mostly,u enjoy making money.Remember!:Money doesnt make people happy!

861i3.gif

guide is pretty bad- 3/10 all it says is to be lucky...hmmmm :-s anyways run spell check, fonts, pictures, spelling, big/small letter couldn't even read it

kthxbye

well this is certainly a guide with some good potential...

BUT it should be improved a lot! - For a good guide you first need to find more material, like some values of profit, and more ways to make profit

Also creating a better structure in your sentences improves the readability (is that a word?) - and so also the quality from your guide!

--

On another note fire runes aren't recommended to make profit, there are much faster ways.. Even if it's you're able to make profit from them, you should at least wait till you can buy an onyx as they have a better tokkul/gp quality:

onyx min = 3 900 000/300 000 = 13 gp/tokkul

onyx max = 4 000 000/300 000 = 13,333 gp/tokkul

while obby shields are:

obby min = 330 000/67500 = 4,889 gp/tokkul

obby max = 350 000/67500 = 5,187 gp/tokkul

so an onyx makes much more profit! - you really needed to do a confirmation research here before you believe your friend blindly!

All in all, this guide needs much improvement, especially you should look for more information!

I won't rate this guide as I hope this is still a "Wip" but I really would like to rate the final product!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Everyone,thanx all for the replies,even they are bad or positive.

1:My spelling could be some weird becouse im actually not english...

and never leaerned it.

2:I made this guide mostly for fun and helping low-lvl or mid-level players,and i didnt pay much attention on the fonts or never read the guide-to-making-guides.Also i didn't expect this guide reaching the achieve of wisdom.

Thanx for the wrong information i write at the tzhaar section,

But i wasnt shure wich type or runes to use.

Thanx for your tips for improving my guide,maybe I also improve it if i have time.

861i3.gif