desert treasure on a pure

deserttreausrepure

I'm not trying to be mean, but to put it simply, you don't have a chance. The smoky well is filled with level 80 skeletons in multi combat, and the first part of the ice path is filled with so many level 120+ creatures that there's no way your partner can block all of them, and they will hit in the 20's every time. None of your stats besides firemaking are even on the high scores...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Pures can do it, but the ones that can have 43 prayer, 70+ mage, 60 attack, and really high strength.

If you have no high-scores and only 11 prayer... quite frankly...

You're screwed.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Actually...I still think it's possible to do it with 11 prayer and 1 defense, it just takes a whole lot of luck. Most of the quest's easy (or so I would think, haven't done it on a pure...yet :o ) except Kamil, and it's mainly the wolves. I seem to recall reading somewhere that you should have a friend ice burst the wolves so they stay in one spot and you simply walk by them. You'd need fairly good mage though, 70+ would be good.

2552DyWnY.png

I'd say it's impossible with anything less then 43 prayer, even with a friend blocking. The skeletons in the smokey well alone can hit 10+, and often. Not to mention that it's multi combat, and not unusual to have 5 of them on you at once. How about the ice trolls, too? Far too many for your partner to ice burst, and you need to kill 5 by yourself. When you are not being attacked, your canon will hit all of them and draw them to you. You will have 20+ level 120-124 trolls trying to attack you - no way your partner can ice barrage/block all of them...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks