70 Ranged

Abyssalwhip

Ok im a 107 without 70 ranged -.- (you can laugh now) how long and how much money should it it take if i buy\range with iron knives

cost with picking up?

cost without?

how long?

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I'd suggest chimpchompas at pc, but if you go with iron knives it'll take a while. Use accumulator to pick up most of knives, but at 40 ea for iron knives, it'll probably cost around 250-300k or so.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Well at 63 Ranged I was switching between King Lathas's Ogres and Pest Control. I'm pretty sure their around the same like 30k Exp an hour :lol: But If you're going to do the ogre option I think that powering with iron knives would be good. But for PC you could use an abbysal whip at the island and spend points on ranged or maybe use a MSB with steel arrows on the island while picking up or iron knives on the island. But I used wihp on island and points on ranged while PCing for my 70 Ranged. Oh yeah, and just buy lots of arrows/knives because you can always sell them later if you bought too much.

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Okay (hahahaha) :D

The way I did it was with iron knives/arrows at fire giants, and you could probabaly get away with 3-4k iron knives if you pick them up there.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

it took me 5k steel arrows at fire giants, using accumulator, and about 1.5k chinchompas at pc to get to 70 from 60

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

it took me 5k steel arrows at fire giants, using accumulator, and about 1.5k chinchompas at pc to get to 70 from 60
Well i just got from about 61 - 64 off 2k chinchompas... worried ill go broke on them... im going to train on daggs with a cannon for about 2k c balls then go back to PC with 2k chinchompas and do that over and over
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Well i just got from about 61 - 64 off 2k chinchompas... worried ill go broke on them... im going to train on daggs with a cannon for about 2k c balls then go back to PC with 2k chinchompas and do that over and over

61-64 range at PC with 2k chinchompas!?!? you must be doing something wrong... it's not unheard of to get 800xp off of one chinchompa in a large pile of monsters in front of a portal...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks