Just a bad Logo

sevival

This is a logo i have left in my pictures map i decide to show it.

It is'nt really finished,but say ur tought about it.I made it for my bro's site.

I think it's quite good since i'd never did it before,well here it is:

dtvlogobertjk7.png

Maybe a background should be added,but anyways,i don't gonna change anything to it anymore,it is just for fun i kept it.

(BTW:it says "DTV")

861i3.gif

ULead cool 3D,dont have it anymore i think...

It was quite simpke and used to be an animation where the 3 letters DTV Fall down and start moving and the [bleep]ed ring around it should be moving..I'd never know how to play the animation..

The lower part should be [bleep]ed too but i think you see it horizontally.Maybe an attempt to change it.

861i3.gif

Perhaps a trans parent background?

And we can't really help you improve it if we don't know what it's for. :? What is the company/organisation/whatever that wants this logo purpose? What do they do?

I could give a banana with writing on it, it'd be great for a banana shipping company, but not for a car company. ;)

knkcopy.jpg

No :),its Just a Logo for An amator's Internet tv with much of movies etc.

He worked on it with his friends in his free time and was hosting the site where he post all the movies,he got a guestbook,bloopers and tshirts for sale,And its not copyrighted.So nto a company just a Online Television wich brings out every week a new comic 5-minute movie with a handycam.Now he dont work anymore on his site,anyways he startedit when he was like 14 years old and isnt anymore interested.

861i3.gif