dharocks for trainin

BoD

how good is dharocks for training armour. Im thinking of blowing my money to buy it but not sure. I would probably be training on elves since they have decent drop rates and are right next to an altar

and can someone tell me if ahrims is worth the money to?

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Dharok armour is pretty good for training, as long as you know how to effectively train with it. I'm not going to tell you how, since I know it's on the main site somewhere, but just make sure you find a monster that has a low max hit (8 or 9 is ideal) and high hp (to make all that damage worthwhile). Don't know the particulars on elves, but they seem pretty good.

And ahrims is the best mage armour in the game; it depends on how much you plan on using mage against npc's (imo, ahrims is the best possible armour for barrows runs, while using slayer dart).

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

The best place is to Dharoak at an altar with lots of high level creatures. Elves and Ape Atoll temple are good. With the altar, you can always have pray on, and to get hp down drop fishing explosives every time your hp gets over 15. Just don't forget and drop one at 15 :lol:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• 2 weeks later...
And ahrims is the best mage armour in the game; it depends on how much you plan on using mage against npc's (imo, ahrims is the best possible armour for barrows runs, while using slayer dart).

Nope, mage bonus doesnt affect dart. Good for acients + others

Apcrump0.png

Ahrim is worth it, but I don't really like training with dh... the whole "have to be close to death to hit high" thing does not really appeal to me... but if you wanted to do training in dharok, the monkey island is one of the best places. Many, many, many high hitpoint monsters right next to an alter, so infinite incredible reflexes + ultimate strength + melee protection. Bring a dragon battle and maybe a few restore potions and attack potions there with you too :)

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Nope, mage bonus doesnt affect dart. Good for acients + others

Actually, that is a blatant lie. It just seems like it because all of the barrows brothers have about -15 mage defence, and a magic level of 1, so even with a low magic bonus, you hit rather often with slayer dart and other spells. But, magic bonus does matter to hit a bit more often.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I find dharock very good to train on pest control.

I start with ddp++ & rune defender using all special

Switch to whip & r def until low level hp

Switch to dharock great axe until melee protect off (or i die)

Always with super strengh and attack prayers on.

Ferrari355Spider.jpg