Any hope left? (not sure where this goes)

poiuytre55

Ok, recently i just got a black mark, but i dont remember getting it. So i decide to appeal saying someone else was on my account, causing my account to get locked. it is now locked, and i tried everything, just cant get back on. Tried to unlock it wont work. If anyone has some suggestions ill be willing to take whatever. This is my main by the way.

Thank you

when my account got hacked, it was used for autoing, but good old jagex knew who i was when i sent an appeal, cos i included alot of my interests and such, and they knew that im that 'bug boy' or something like that. so i got it back and im still happy about it. ::'

addymzammyvest,rickster2005.gif

newscape350x19yi5.gif

when my account got hacked, it was used for autoing, but good old jagex knew who i was when i sent an appeal, cos i included alot of my interests and such, and they knew that im that 'bug boy' or something like that. so i got it back and im still happy about it. ::'

Congratz, but i wanna know if ill ever be able to get my account back. Luckily, no one hacked it, its just locked...

Same exact thing happened to me, I used to send in like 3 appeals a day and all would be automatically declined in the 10 seconds it took to check the status of my appeal after sending it.

Last time they got my hopes up by waiting 3 minutes before sending the automated mesage.. :wall:

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Same exact thing happened to me, I used to send in like 3 appeals a day and all would be automatically declined in the 10 seconds it took to check the status of my appeal after sending it.

Last time they got my hopes up by waiting 3 minutes before sending the automated mesage.. :wall:

did you ever get the account back? Ill do anything i can possibly do to get it back...

Unfortunately since you admitted to account sharing, I don't think you'll have any success on the appeals. Since you're getting an automated response, you're account as been probably tagged as "non-appealable" status.

Its sad that in your attempt to take away a simple black mark, you admitted to sharing your account, which got it banned. :(

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Unfortunately since you admitted to account sharing, I don't think you'll have any success on the appeals. Since you're getting an automated response, you're account as been probably tagged as "non-appealable" status.

Its sad that in your attempt to take away a simple black mark, you admitted to sharing your account, which got it banned. :(

i didnt account share... i thought someone else was on my account and did it. Then i later realized it was me.

Same thing happend to me... I just asked them nicely to check the IP address that had been logged in on the account and I sent them my IP. It worked.

I think i will do that, but how did you ask them? through appeal? i'd love it if you could tell me.

uhh, to prevent everybody who gets black marks from just saying "oh it wasnt me on my acc" they say that your acc. will be blocked after you appeal, I tried this back when i was a noob

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

uhh, to prevent everybody who gets black marks from just saying "oh it wasnt me on my acc" they say that your acc. will be blocked after you appeal, I tried this back when i was a noob

sorry, i didnt quite understand that :cry: , could you explain differently?