INXS

Metroid

Well ughhh.. I hate this one tbh. I've always wanted to do a INXS sig because they're my favorite band. But there's not many good images of them. So I was stuck with a bad stock.

Trying something new really.. right down to the text.

Original

2ypk8cw.jpg

v2: (less messy)

2zqat13.jpg

Protect the Light...

I thought you weren't meant to post sig's unless you (the author) likes them. But anyways, I like it, but it's not as good as your other works. I like the Nova style and the terraspace images you do :P Anyways, for C/C, I don't know how much I can help, but I would put more effects on the sides :)

I like it :) It is very simple, so there's not a lot to comment on, which might be why you're not incredibly pleased with it. But I think the simplicity fits the image. I really love the designs and such behind the image.

I've always loved your text, btw. Where you put it, the font, colours, everything.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'd normaly say not to post the stock image in the middle, but I think this one can get away a bit with it because the focus seems to be drawn to his eye, and the hair covers up the other half of his face.

It's not your best by any means but it isn't bad. Nice and simplistic :)