"Live like you were dying." C/C please.

Astralinre

I view that phrase a little bit differently than most people do, but I think it works well in a sig. I purposely made the text small, so please don't complain. ;)

I've been working on this a good bit today, and I'm pretty pleased with the result. This is the first time I've ever tried some serious linework, and I like the way it turned out. :)

live-like.gif

So what do you think? Any C/C is very much appreciated.

//Astra

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

the graphics are great, and it was good how u juxtaposed the 3d jutting image with the lines. really good effect. only bad thing i can think if is that the writing is too small. i wouldn't have been able to read it if i didn't know what it was meant to be lol.

did u do it in PS? looks like it was done there, but i might be wrong. 9/10

PS i love the light/dark/shadow contrasts made

Thanks. :)

The render was done in Bryce, and all other work was in PS. About the writing, I like it to be small and somewhat hard to read (just an odd personal preference), but I'll try to make it a little more legible.

live-like.gif

That should be a little better. :) Any larger and it won't fit right.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I view that phrase a little bit differently than most people do, but I think it works well in a sig. I purposely made the text small, so please don't complain. ;)

I've been working on this a good bit today, and I'm pretty pleased with the result. This is the first time I've ever tried some serious linework, and I like the way it turned out. :)

live-like.gif

So what do you think? Any C/C is very much appreciated.

//Astra

im a little confused why anyone would live like they were dieing? maybe u r thinking of "live every day like it is your last". living like u are dieing is misery, its like being happy but be sad, its horrible. i dont know if u ment to give this feeling of misery or u ment to live life to its fullest.

nice sig, im with u on the hard to read text, BECUASE when u look at a sig u expect to see everything, but there is a little story that isnt upfront.

moosh

Moosh, "Live Like You Were Dying" is a country western song, which happens to be one of my favorites. So that's why I chose that wording of it. ;) I know the title doesn't have anything to do with the sig, but I just wanted a meaningful phrase to put on there.

Kng, do you mean the scribbly stuff in the top, left-hand corner? I'm not that fond of it, but it fills up the empty space. :?

Here it is without the scribble. I think that looks a little better.

live-like.gif

Thanks for all the advice so far, guys. :)

Punctuation.gif

woah great work, :lol: , i think its quite sehxy..8.5/10 , ive been sitting here for like 5 minutes and i cant think of any c-c wat soever :oops:

oh well great work man.

Thanks. :)

Punctuation.gif

woah great work, :lol: , i think its quite sehxy..8.5/10 , ive been sitting here for like 5 minutes and i cant think of any c-c wat soever :oops:

oh well great work man.

My thoughts exactly, the colours match it perfectly.

Take out the tech lines it would be boring, add more it would be too much. Spot on sig i think.

Maybe post the render that it was originally from? Would be interesting to see what it was made from.

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.

Thanks. I seem to have misplaced the large render, but this is it without all the other stuff.

part-2-b.gif

Edit: 1111th post. Lol, I'm easily entertained by stuff like that. :P

Punctuation.gif

Guest Dreamlove
Thanks. I seem to have misplaced the large render, but this is it without all the other stuff.

part-2-b.gif

Edit: 1111th post. Lol, I'm easily entertained by stuff like that. :P

its pretty nice this way, without the text... look simpler but also a little empty... the original one. without the scribble, is much better

9/10 :)