Rock-Shell Armour

Lunar_Drifter

Seeing as rock-shell armour is pretty much a different coloured rune armour, does it still require Dragon Slayer to wear the body? I've got a staker account coming up on 40 defense and I can't be bothered to complete Dragon Slayer. So, can I wear rock-shell plate without completing the quest?

Thanks in advance,

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

You need to do fremnik trials to wear, but not d slayer

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

If you were willing to slightly damage ou cb, you could get 50 def, and get a granite body, no quest requrements

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I was just reading the quest guide and the AoW guide for Dagganoth Armours, and nowhere did it say you needed to complete Fremenik Trials to wear the armour, just to have it made. Are you sure you need to finish it before you can wear the Rock-Shell armour? Or are you just confused with the helms?

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Aside from the gloves and boots, you will find you must have completed the Fremennik Trials quest to be able to wear Rockshell armour. If you have completed this quest, with 40 defence, you will be able to wear the Rockshell armour

From the KB

Back by popular demand!