~!~Level-118's Futility~!~

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what Futile means.

I looked it up my friend explained but it says level 117's futility so does itmean ur acts of uselessness or its useless for people to stop you?

Dude....i went to ur goals part i clicked page 2 and 40 internet explorers opened in 10 seconds u know why...it scared my i thought my comp crashed...

[hide=4-28-07 ~ Goblins P.1]

goblin.png

Well I started in Canifis where "Zack X10" had given me some Donations. Then I teleported to Ardougne to go to Fishing Guide to kill some Goblins to try to get Champion Scroll. When I was banking I dropped some Steel Helms and Scimitars for the noobs and they really liked it and one even added me asking for a Steel PlateBody... I got tired of Goblins not dropping me Scroll, so I headed off to "Tower of Life" to kill some Imps. On the way I stopped at House to get a Hunter Cape so I can run killing Imps more. Then I tried Falador Imps then Volcano Imps and they all sucked. So I went inside the Volcano and killed some Lesser Demons and some Skeletons. After that I decided it was best to go back to Goblins and not give up. So I went and played some Fight Pits with some friends then headed off.[/hide]

mikercool.pngMikercool.png

Mikercool.pngMikercool.png

[hide=4-29-07 ~ Barrows]

HYT.png

Well I got tired of Goblins so I decided to go do some Barrow's Runs. So, I got out my stuff and went to my house to Teleport to Canifis and to put Hunter Cape back on rack. So I did the "Temple Treking Mini Game" to get to Bort-de-rot, then headed to Barrows. The first Chest was easy but I didn't get anything to write home about. Second Chest was hard because my D-Dag P++ Special didn't hit at all on Karis. Third was almost no Items from Chest and forth was just Bolts. Forth was same, I am having really bad luck. Then on fifth Chest CheesyDude6 gave me a HYT but I still got no good items only Bolts. Finally I got a Half Key on the 7th Chest. The 8th Chest was just 37 Bolts, I have bad luck. 9th Run was more Bolts but nothing really great. 10th Run I forgot to kill Dharok so I didn't get anything good. On the 11th Run I got 96 HP but missed the Picture then just the regular Bolts. For the 12th Run I had 2 people die but didn't get any items to "Return" and then the chest was horrible. The 13th Run was the same horible luck. Then on the 14th Run I was forced to Pray when Karis didn't stop hitting 20s. Then I opened the chest and got the other Half of Key I needed! So I teleported to Falador to open CrystalChest and to make my back nice and clean. First I smithed 100 Silver Ores I had, then tried to buy a Helm of Neitiznot. On the way to Camelot I stopped at the CrystalChest to use 2 CrystalKeys I had in bank. Only got some Rune Bars... No one was buying Bloods of Berserker Helms so I went to Neitiznot to buy a Helm then headed to World 2. finally, I have my full Dragon Weapon Set (Needed one more Axe).[/hide]

Runs: 14

Bolts: 362

Bloods: 561

Coins: 17790

Deaths: 320

Minds: 302

Choas: 1022

Half Key: 2

Stones: 2

Coins: 2k

SR: 1

RB: 3

Mikercool.pngMikercool.png

lol to get more posts you have to update the title, post pictures not just in the main menu but on the other pages and show what you been up to :P Updating bank pics and drop picture and lvl ones also seem to atract people hehe. Make a link to your blog in your siggy and posting on other's blogs also helps ^^.

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.