construction help

Wolfz

im going for 99 construction but im actually pretty poor and know no way to get money other than mining p ess.so i would like to know the fastest cheapest way to lvl 99 construction.

working on 99 construction.donations and ideas on how to get 150 mil+ are welcome!

con is not a poor mans skill...jagex put this skill in the game as a money drainer, and man does it do a good job ive got a nooby 54 con and already spent well over 1.3m on my house, id rather not try to think how much it would cost for 99 :wall:

clansig7.gif

Well I did think how much it would cost to get from 99 (currently lvl 67). If I cut my own oak logs, the amount that I would spend tto turn them into planks (not counting butler expenses), would be around 45 million gp. And since I've already spent a bit more than 5 million on my house (tore it down completly and rebuilt it 3 times :oops: ), it's probably going to be awhile before I focus on 99.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Cutting your own Oak logs, turning them to planks and walking al the way to you house:

. from level 1 to 69 custs 2784k

. from level 1 to 99 custs 54311k

If you going to use the Butler to make planks in sawmill and make bank trips for you it will be:

. from level 1 to 69 custs 3900k

. from level 1 to 99 custs 76mil

Other then that you will need for the construction some materials:

. 1 Gold leaf cuts 130k extra

. 1 Marble block cuts 325k extra

. 1 Magic building stone 975k extra

Usualy people get level 69 so they can make guilded altar (69+3+3=75).

Ferrari355Spider.jpg