Rogue Galaxy

crimsonking

Its by the creaters of Dark Cloud, and Dragon Quest VIII, and I've been told its suppost to be somewhat like playing Zelda.

I'm getting payed tommorow so I'm going to get it right after I cash my check.

Anyone else going to get it/already got it?

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

I got it today, with the gigantic, 382 page strategy guide, this is one of the biggest strategy guides I've ever seen for a consol game, so this game is sure to keep me entertained for quite a while.

I loved the Dark Cloud games, though I haven't played Dragon Quest VIII(Partially cause the characters looks too much like Dragon Ball Z for my liking).

This game has apparently hit it big in Japan (Though what hasn't? lol), its a game about space pirates, though it looks much better than any normal space rpgs(I would usually turn it down if it wasn't, I don't like many space/futuristic rpgs).

Its site is http://www.roguegalaxy-thegame.com.

crim2ma.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok finally found the time to play it the other day, and I'm seriously regrettin putting it off for so long, this game is freaking AWSOME.

It has got to be the best space RPG ever, even above Xenosaga, if you have ever played, .Hack the battle system is a LOT like that, though without the confusion of not knowing where your enemy is attacking you as well as not going through 50 different screens to get to your abilitys or items, you can take control of any character you choose in battle, give them all specific, yet simple orders, ect.

One of the things I found best in it was that it has almost no loading times in it at all, when it says no loading times for all you can see, it means it, I can travel through an entire world without having to wait on loading once.

Theres this mini game called the insectron, which I haven't exactly tried yet(I need 3k to get a license to play it and I had spent all my money already <.< ). You also learn new moves by inserting different items into this revelation chart, as well as you can hunt monsters and earn points to go toward your hunter status, this game has so much in it that its hard to explain even half of it in one post, but this is definatly a must have rpg for all hard core RPGers.

I also recommend getting the players guide to it if you have enough cash left over, it has a couple errors in it, but it definatly comes in handy if you want to get the most out of your game.

crim2ma.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...