Rate & CC new sig

Spec-Hunter

try and ahde pixel by pixel not lines also use the text tool notjust your own skills enless u good with u arnt no offence 5/10 :?

i already tried to use the text tool but that didn't worked out good... the writing gives a realistic effect that it's actually carved in the bark of the three not printed on it...

Remove "Sample" from it? :s

5/10

I think hes got it there so nobody steals it.

i already tried to use the text tool but that didn't worked out good... the writing gives a realistic effect that it's actually carved in the bark of the three not printed on it...

I think he means the signs. We'd like to imagine that whoever makes the signs has pretty good carving and handwriting skills, no? :D Though i think the carving on the tree is fine as it is, it does make it more realistic.

My overall opinion on the sig...

Don't like it really, the shapes seem really bent and falling apart, there is shading in some places but not all, the text is bad and the 'humour' in it isn't very funny.

The white around the yellow looks really strange, and the signs are also odd (yellow signs?). The tree looks really simple, and the lack of shading on it makes it worse. The person looks like it has potential, but it also doesn't have shading.

Just giving you some C&C, hopefully it helped. Good luck on your next one, and keep the stuff above in mind ;)

the overall sig isn't horible, but it lacks shading and the white outline on the guy in black kills the image.

anyways, work on shading and it could be a good sig :)

Remove "Sample" from it? :s

5/10

I think hes got it there so nobody steals it.

I think he means the signs. We'd like to imagine that whoever makes the signs has pretty good carving and handwriting skills, no? :D Though i think the carving on the tree is fine as it is, it does make it more realistic.

well duh!

My overall opinion on the sig...

Don't like it really, the shapes seem really bent and falling apart, there is shading in some places but not all, the text is bad and the 'humour' in it isn't very funny.

The white around the yellow looks really strange, and the signs are also odd (yellow signs?). The tree looks really simple, and the lack of shading on it makes it worse. The person looks like it has potential, but it also doesn't have shading.

Just giving you some C&C, hopefully it helped. Good luck on your next one, and keep the stuff above in mind ;)

the overall sig isn't horible, but it lacks shading and the white outline on the guy in black kills the image.

anyways, work on shading and it could be a good sig :)

it's light grey :) a well, i tried black first but that looks to... hmm blackish

The white outline of the knight gives a rather dodgy appearance, if you cant get the knight to look right without an outline use black......

Text on the signs to the right is a bit unreadable, try and make it bigger and clearer - just use a set text and the text tool in paint, the hand drawn stuff looks ok on the tree but for the sign use a real text.

Try doing more subtle shading, the differences between the different colours in the sky seems too visible to me.

Btw remove the SAMPLE thing stamped on it.... no one on these boards is going to steal your sig.... its got your name engraved on it already.....

Not bad though 5/10 :)

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104