Flowers

Gingi

You obtain flowers by planting mithril seeds in the ground. Once they've grown (takes about 1.5 seconds) you can pick them up and wield them as a weapon.

The flowers come in a variety of colors with black and white being the rarest ones.

You can buy mithril seeds from a shop in the Legends Guild. Also, you get them as a reward after completing the waterfall quest.

Nova FTW!

dgqj40.jpg

TwistedGaming2copy000.png

=Omega_Squire=

If you complete the "Legends" quest, you can buy them from a store in the Legends Guild.

Aside from that, there was some quest I did where I got a handful.

But the answer: get mithirl seeds from Legends Guild.

Otherwise, you must buy from players in-game.

Flowers are one of those items that every now and again some individuals will see unusual value in walking around with black or white flowers. Or any flowers. As a result, sometimes folks will pay several thousand GPs for a flower.

However, that's unusual, and there is no regular market for them. I rarely hear someone in game saying "buying flowers". Aside from completion of the "Throne of Miscellania" quest, they really don't have a practical in-game purpose.

So if you're inquiring about trying to make money somehow with flowers, I don't think it's going to work out quite how you hope.