new sig, old sword

Qazer

Cool sword :)

However its a bit hard to see where the sword blade stops and the water begins because they're rather similar colours, perhaps create a bit of contrast between them?

Fix that and it'll be perfect.

Gives me the idea of a sword dropped during some kind of celebration with the reflection of the little lights on the water, but the grey one on the sword doesn't look right and I think it would be better without it.....

8.5/10 for now though :)

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

Gives me the idea of a sword dropped during some kind of celebration with the reflection of the little lights on the water

thats what i thought, like if u remived the balls of colouts and kept the reflection it would look like there are fireworks or sumthing :D, and there like a beach party! :P

To me, it kinda looks like a sword made of primitive shapes in a water default that came with bryce. But, i won't judge a book by its cover, because i'm sure it was hard to make :)

Nice reflections, but i don't know if the blue sword (odd..) and the blue water go too well together. And not that its very notiticeable, but the blade seems to be lifting its way out of the water, as you can see from the shadow underneath it.

BINGO!!!!!!!111 Cookies to venomai.

Qazer, stop being lazy and make something new. :lol:

You need some variety I'd say.. Blade is too similar to the background... the whole sword is, actually.