Making a Couple Pixel Sigs, Avatars too

eev

Hey hey, Its been a while since I made a pixel sig, but now I feel like making one or two...

There are examples in my old sig shop, but not quite up to my current quality, the last one to be added there is a couple moths old.

I also always make my own sigs ;) The one below is a bit old, but not as old as the ones in my shop.

Im opening up this minishop, because I dont feel like making too many sigs, and in contests theres a good risk of being declined, even if your sig is above average quality.

My sigs will cost 100k+, but basically put in what your willing to pay. The more you offer, the more likely ill make your sig. Though, avatars will cost a little extra, maybe like 15-80k extra. The avatars do not come seperate.

Here are some of my most recent works (I havent made a sig in ages, so theyre all avatarss)

fiercescorpani.gifmossjogreblink.gifwitch.gifskeletonmage.gifdoodledoo.gifchaos.gif

So anyways, anyone want a sig?

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

Can you make me a free one please? Yeah can you have it do with my birthday thats coming up on the 19th. Just make it fun and cool. Nothing RS related. Just have it to do with my birthday. Thanks

nah...

Like i said, 100k+

It wont bother me alot if I dont get paying customers, but It would be good, because then I could see how much ive improved.

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

can i get the goblin armour avvy that u had fro free... but instead of zammy trimmed/symbol, make the goblin have guthix or saradomin you choice... and put a little something special to set it appart from the normal goblin :D :D

:oops: um... whoops.. didnt notice u wanted money.. well since i cant really pay, unless u would like to do it, otherwise can i just edit that one u already made? i'll put credit to your name in my sig if u like :wink:

Can you make me a free one please? Yeah can you have it do with my birthday thats coming up on the 19th. Just make it fun and cool. Nothing RS related. Just have it to do with my birthday. Thanks

nah...

Like i said, 100k+

It wont bother me alot if I dont get paying customers, but It would be good, because then I could see how much ive improved.

O the subject of your thread was "Making some free sigs"... Then you changed it. Nvm.

nah...

Like i said, 100k+

O the subject of your thread was "Making some free sigs"... Then you changed it. Nvm.

My title was "Wanting to make some sigs" I never said free, and if you read the thread, you wouldve noticed I said "my sigs cost 100k+"

DJscoobsta... just tell me something and ill try my best ;) though I have been drawing dragons for a long time...

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

hey how much for the jogre avatar?

none of those samples are for sale.

The last I sold to chaosbringer for 60k

the other 5 are free under certain conditions.

1. They may only be used on these forums.

2. You use only the one which represents your rank.

eevguthix1500v134cp.png

i would like one....boomhower29...the name.....85+combat

have a melee char with drag baxe and drag med and drag chain and drag square.....and in a wildy inviornment...cool thanks man

150k sound good??? and matching av thanks

for 150k, ill try meh best :P you might not get an av though, If I feel the sig is worth 150k.

eevguthix1500v134cp.png