Very First Attempt at Sig Making... :-\

RichieBoyUk

This is really taking me ages lol. I'm too picky and keep going over and over parts until I'm satisfied. After trying this first hand my respect for sig makers has sky rocketed, in short...this is long and hard! (I'm talking about making sigs sicko!) :oops:

Can I have some CC so far please and also any suggestions on a background would be helpfull. :D

sigtest.png

then say sig making takes long and it's hard making them :wink:

i know moste of my class mates when i was about 12 years old.. long time ago would started laughing as crazy hearing the combination of.. skyrocketed and long and hard..

i like the shield its good aside of the dispositiond cross in the middle of the shield line art is good and it looks more like a rsc rune color .. nowadays rune is more greyish cyan/blue

signature_1.gif

i like the shield its good aside of the dispositiond cross in the middle of the shield line art is good and it looks more like a rsc rune color .. nowadays rune is more greyish cyan/blue

Yeah I know, I had the outline perfect in my opinion. But when it came to doing the cross it got a bit, for want of a better word, dodgy. I'll work on the colour too. Any idea's on a background setting? :?