Metaphysics - C/C

Astralinre

Updated text:

glass-sig-2.gif

Red Version:

glass-sig-red.gif

Render done in Bryce, all else done in PS. I know the title has nothing to do with the sig, and I don't care. :P

Any C/C appreciated. :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Ok, I've updated the original post with the updated sigs. Any comments/criticism is welcome.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

its nice, i kinda like the red better.

use it as your sig. :P

I was planning on doing that after I got a little C/C. :P

Anyway, I did a crappy job of saving it, so the version I'm about to set as my sig is slightly different. Meh, who really cares? :P

Punctuation.gif

Wow, maybe the best use of default shapes i've ever seen in bryce ;) Too bad the toruses become a little obvious near the middle, but everywhere else looks great. I like both colours, i like the blue a bit better because it looks more natural.

Cool job, don't like the text positioning though....

Wow, maybe the best use of default shapes i've ever seen in bryce ;) Too bad the toruses become a little obvious near the middle, but everywhere else looks great. I like both colours, i like the blue a bit better because it looks more natural.

Cool job, don't like the text positioning though....

Thanks, man. :P

I'm actually going to go with the blue, as it has more depth to it. I also repositioned the text, so hopefully it looks a little better now. :)

metaphysics.gif

Punctuation.gif