Open House - Rimmington World 99 - FINISHED

OFFLINE NOW (Need a break guys but thanks for coming) :)

75 Construction

I am going to do some things in my house for a couple of hours so if you want to use the facilities, are bored and want to have a look around or just come along for a play, please feel free. Bring your friends. My chat is set to open but there is no need to pm me or post (unless it's a free bump), just turn up.

If I am not at home I may have popped to the bank for materials so just try again. I will only be away a few seconds at most.

I can build furniture up to 81 construction using tea and crystal saw. So if you need anything that I can make, feel free to bring the materials and I will build for you.

*** OR ***

if you need anything made from Oak, I will supply the Oak and make it FREE. I intend to make Oak flat pack tables in my workshop for construction exp and as I only throw these away afterward anyway (they only sell for a few gp to the shop so not worth selling LOL), I am happy to use the oak planks to make other stuff for you. Bring your own extras (like cloth or whatever) though.

I also have a limited stock of Teak and Mahogany planks but if you want stuff made from them, sorry but I will be charging the going rate of 1k for each Teak plank and 2.5k for each Mahogany plank.

My House?

DOES NOT HAVE:

a parlour or dining room and only has 1 bedroom as I wanted the rooms for other things.

no servant of course because I only have 1 bedroom.

DOES HAVE:

GILDED ALTAR with MARBLE BURNERS (bring your own marrentils though). I might be doing a little pray at some point too.

TWO Portal Rooms with SCRYING ORBS (see below)

Room 1 - Ardougne, Camelot and Kharyll (Canifis)

Room 2 - Yanille, Falador and Varrock

Also a mounted glory for teleports to Edgeville, Draynor, Alkharid and Karamja.

** For those of you who do not know, a Scrying orb lets you view any of the teleport areas that the portals point at so (or the house entrance) that you can see and hear anyone there without actually leaving the house. You can also move the camera with the cursor keys as normal. So for example, you can see and hear the players fighting and thieving in Ardougne Square, selling stuff in Varrock Square, fighting werewolves in Canifis pub, training mage at the Camelot tele spot etc.

Kitchen - has the best larder and shelves so you can make your own tea to give +3 construction and use my workshop to get your own construction up. Shelves provide kettle, teapot, cup, beer glass, cake tin, bowl, pie dish, pot and chef's hat. Larder provides tea, milk, egg, flour, potato, garlic, onion and cheese. I usually make my baked potatoes here.

Costume Room - not much use to anyone other than me. No begging for stuff PLEASE!

Bedroom - Best there is as a friend of a friend made the stuff for me that I could not make. :)

Gilded Dresser for

Male:8 Beard types, 9 hair types, 12 colours

Female:10 Hair styles, 12 colours

Gilded Wardrobe for Free change of

Shoe, hand, sleeve, torso and leg type

Free colour change:Torso, legs

Study - Mahogany eagle lectern to make teletablets for Enchant sapphire, Varrock, Falador, Lumbridge, Camelot, Ardougne, Watchtower and House. Also Crystal ball to enable the changing of elemental staffs, battlestaffs and mystic staff to other elementals. Bring clay and runes to make your own tele tablets.

Workshop - Best there is with Banner Easel, Craft table, Armour stand to repair Barrows etc and workbench with lathe. Also all the tool stores.

You can make your own banner if you bring 1 plank and 1 cloth. NOTE: If you don't have a crest, you need to visit the Herald who is found in the White Knights' Castle in Falador. If you do not want the one given, you can pay him to change it.

*** I have 90 craft so I can make you any of the toys (Soldier, Doll, Mouse, Cat) if you bring a plank and a steel bar.

Throne Room - nothing fancy (sorry) but it does have a centre floor trap door with an oubliette below.

Dungeon - Has the Oubliette plus 3 Corridors and a Treasure Room with Demon. The treasure chest will probably be empty sorry, I just can't keep running down to fill it :P

Games Room with Hangman, Hoopla, attack stone and magical balance.

2 Combat Rooms

One with Balance Beam and one with combat ring.

franger,lady%20luck%2017.gif