500k for a basic sig

mibtimes5

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the part about background being pink. whooops.

what you chattin' lol, your sig sucks and looks nothing like what is described =)

I hadn't checked the topic for a while and the first few were rather dissapointing. With signatures like the ones you have "made", I don't think you have much room to critizice my work anyway.

Missed the part about background being pink. whooops.

what you chattin' lol, your sig sucks and looks nothing like what is described =)

I hadn't checked the topic for a while and the first few were rather dissapointing. With signatures like the ones you have "made", I don't think you have much room to critizice my work anyway.

Ripped ala Smokindope

254.gif

Im not on about that, you first insult everyones work, and then you make yours out to be really great which its nothing special, and technically i did rip it, but i made it into a sig from a large drawing, which i cant see anything wrong with as lots of peeps can do, im just saying you got a bad attitude

I didn't insult anyones work...duh. 500k is just a lot of booty. The work presented is mostly filters/difference gradients...purely tutorial stuff. Nothing special, but not neccessarily bad.

On top of it, I said I could NOT provide anything valuable or great. Read my messages and perhaps I will read the instructions next time.

who is noxide? i didnt saw him postiing? or did he pm or something?

btw i live in GMT+1 so its already 21.05 pm here and my parents could be shouting pretty soon '' Lastpak(my real name then but not gonna say it here :P) stop playing and get off the damn computer before i get mad " :roll: so if your intrested in buying it will prolly be tomorrow :P

who is noxide? i didnt saw him postiing? or did he pm or something?

btw i live in GMT+1 so its already 21.05 pm here and my parents could be shouting pretty soon '' Lastpak(my real name then but not gonna say it here :P) stop playing and get off the damn computer before i get mad " :roll: so if your intrested in buying it will prolly be tomorrow :P

tommorrow is fine.