500k for a basic sig

mibtimes5

:o animated ... cant do that atm because i dont have flash or other prgrams like that installed . Another question , is it for this forum? (prolly yes lol)

yep, i don't like animated tho, maybe but not the glowing star thinggys.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The noxides sig is 10 times over the size limit. Is it going to be used here?

oh, btw...made it smaller and added a new bg.

mibtimes52.jpg

i guess i can use 2 sigs. but i like noxides a lot, can you charge cheaper for that sig? say like 200k? i already bought noxides.

Mibtimes, you cannot use Noxides signature on these boards, as it is 10 times bigger than the maximum signature size. Should you be planning to do so, that is.

Here's my last entry...cleared the clutter. (working on commercial breaks :wink: )

mibtimes3.jpg

Mibtimes, you cannot use Noxides signature on these boards, as it is 10 times bigger than the maximum signature size. Should you be planning to do so, that is.

Here's my last entry...cleared the clutter. (working on commercial breaks :wink: )

mibtimes3.jpg

I don't use these boards often, i use my clan boards and runevillage. so will 200k do? that's a very pretty sig.

ooops...forgot to post the un-sampled version.. you want the clutter one?!? I think the smooth one was a lot better. btw...what did you do to my beautifull signature? You saved it again in paint? the quality is horrible now... :oops:

ooops...forgot to post the un-sampled version.. you want the clutter one?!? I think the smooth one was a lot better. btw...what did you do to my beautifull signature? You saved it again in paint? the quality is horrible now... :oops:
lol i dident even get a chance :\ col why is the one u posted great quality and the one in her sig not.

lol i dident even get a chance :\ col why is the one u posted great quality and the one in her sig not.
\

yea i used paint and uploadedit myself, i think i'll use your linkty :wink: