how to enchant a ruby necklace??

lostdreamer3

I'm probably being quite stupid with this question, but I'm trying to enchant ruby necklaces (i have the level needed) and it tells me that this can only be done in Mage training area. I looked up Mage training area on Runesape manual and on other websites and I'm having no luck. Would someone please help me? It is quite annoying me.

Thanks

"it's frustrating when you know all the answers, but no one bothers to ask you the questions"

lostdreamer3.png

Yes, I also had this problem quite recently, I got my crafting level there, then my magic level, then i was all set with my cosmics. Until the dissapointment of this problem came to me, 250 rubies wasted :( Nevermind though i managed to sell of the necklaces for 2000gp each :thumbsup: and so ends my story of dissapointment and learning.

The moral of the story is:

Make ammys not necklaces :D

liverdh1.jpg

Help me starting out again - Give YOUR advice!

If you're collecting in game "hyt's" send me a message here or in game :D

The only Necklaces that can be enchanted are Sapphire Necklaces (Games Necklace - Teleport to Barbarian Assult and Burthope Games Room) and Emerald Necklace (Binding Necklace - 100% chance of making Combination Runes).

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat