Sorceress's Spring Garden Guide

TechHead7890

Hmm, indeed, they are a bit messy. :wall: I don't have anything better to do anyway (:lol: Unless I want to do some CC3:TW Online, but that's not the point).

I also can use no-armour because I chucked out some useless fish. Also, what exactly happened to MissMafia's Guide for the Winter Garden?

Okay.... It is proving to be hard to use with a North-Compass.

*Sigh* Not motivated enough.

Had a friend run through this guide, comments are in red but I'm not sure I understand all of them, lol. TechHead, please take a look and see if you think anything should be added or expanded to make your info clearer.

Cut n pasted the guys post. My notes are in red/bold.

springguidedatads8.png

This is the first bit. Click in the alcove marked by the yellow X and circled by red. Then go just after it turns around.

This was very easy to get to. I just waited for the elemental to turn south and just as the elemental went past the safe spot, I ran to it from the first alcove just opposite the entry door. Where the guys character is standing in the pic.

Make sure the elemental is like in the picture going to the alcove area, or you may get caught.

You do not need to run! Some people do this. It might even get you caught by making you go in front of the Elemental!

OR

If you would like to, walk behind it to the very end of the row. when it turns around go into the X in picture 2, below.

springguidedata2lv1.png

Make sure the elemental is going in the direction of the yellow arrow, and is past the alcove. Then walk to the next X.

To get to the end of the row safespot, as in picture two. From the second alcove I ran(after right click - walk here) to the safe spot - once the Elemtal was heading North and had just passed me.

You do not need to run! Some people do this. However, it won't get you caught

spring3wk3.png

You're about halfway! (and you just started.. Short eh?) This is probably the trickiest one, because you absolutely have to Use the minimap, and if you try to do something else, sometimes you're in the middle instead of the alcoves.

Yes this was tricky at first. I positioned my camera angle so that I could right click on the next safe spot. And you have to wait for the the Northern most elemental to start walking North again, all the while watching the two elementals next to you. As long as they are east of your position and not facing you, you can make it. I'm a pro at this now :o

The easiest way is to run! Click a alcove and make sure you have some run energy!

Sometimes you will get caught, this is because after a while, the Elementals stop bumping each other(It might be bumping paths.. I dunno), which makes them turn around instantly, so you might have some difficulty there.

spring4bz6.png

Just like 2, Make sure the elemental is going in the direction of the yellow arrow, and is past the alcove. Then walk OR run(I personally run) to the next X. Won't get you caught if you walk.

This was easy, as long as the Elemental is moving South just past your position, I ran to the safe spot.

springfinishea4.png

Home stretch! Make sure that either it is like the pic or, the top one is going north while the other east. Click green to go to the herbs, Red for sq'irk tree.

This was a bit tricky, from the safe spot to the Squirks, as you have to make sure you run to the squirks a little bit after the Elemental has turned right next to you to head East, otherwise if you are running you will overtake him and get caught. But i managed too successfully do it twice in a row. When i did try walking I got caught by the elemental coming down from the North.

If you want me to get some cleaner images I can do so in the morning. I wil give one edited with the safe spot and one just blank so someone can edit that on your team if you like.[/b]

Okies pokey..here is my edited version. I've kept the guys orginal wording, as before, and my edited bits are in red. So you can decide which is better information.

springguidedatads8.png

This is the first bit. Click in the alcove marked by the yellow X and circled by red. Then go just after it turns around.

Edited: Standing in the safe spot opposite the entry door, wait for the elemental to head south. As soon as the elemental has gone past the safe spot as marked by the yellow X in the picture, run to the safe spot.

Make sure the elemental is like in the picture going to the alcove area, or you may get caught.

You do not need to run! Some people do this. It might even get you caught by making you go in front of the Elemental!

Edited by Kiwi Pearls: Cautionary: Make sure the elemental is past the safe spot, else if you have run on, you may overtake it and get caught.

Kiwi_Pearls notes to pokey: I found it ok to run and had no problems, which is why I added that run thing as a cautionary to make people aware.

springguidedata2lv1.png

Make sure the elemental is going in the direction of the yellow arrow, and is past the alcove. Then walk to the next X.

Edited by Kiwi Pearls:Make sure the elemental is heading north. Once the elemental has gone past you, run to the next safe spot as indicated by an X in the picture.

spring3wk3.png

You're about halfway! (and you just started.. Short eh?) This is probably the trickiest one, because you absolutely have to Use the minimap, and if you try to do something else, sometimes you're in the middle instead of the alcoves.

Edited by Kiwi Pearls : Make sure you position your camera angle so that you can click on the next safe spot as indicted by the X in the picture. You have to wait for the the Northern most elemental to start walking North again, all the while watching the two elementals next to you. As long as they are east of your position and not facing you, you can run to the next safe spot

Kiwi Pearls does not think this statement is nesscary in the guide --->Sometimes you will get caught, this is because after a while, the Elementals stop bumping each other(It might be bumping paths.. I dunno), which makes them turn around instantly, so you might have some difficulty there.

spring4bz6.png

Just like 2, Make sure the elemental is going in the direction of the yellow arrow, and is past the alcove. Then walk OR run(I personally run) to the next X. Won't get you caught if you walk.

Edited by Kiwi Pearls: Make sure that the Elemental is moving south past your position. Run to the next X as indicated in the picture.

springfinishea4.png

Home stretch! Make sure that either it is like the pic or, the top one is going north while the other east. Click green to go to the herbs, Red for sq'irk tree.

Edited by Kiwi Pearls : From the safe spot to get to the Squirks, as indicated by red in the picture, make sure the Elemental has turned right next to you to head East, otherwise if you are running you will overtake him and get caught.

Haven't done the notes yet for the herbs.

member=Iwik.pngmember=Pearls.png

"In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems" - The Book of Counted Sorrows

• 3 months later...