Please Test My Game

zeromasterca

Hey everyone can u plz test my game?

download file:(MOD EDIT: Link Removed - Jake Corsair)

The game is called Zero Quest a tactical rpg game which was made in RPG Maker 2003. This game is part of school Project and another part of it is getting testimonials from people to put up on a website. This is the most updated Demo so far, if you have a previous version of the game I ask that you delete it and install this version, now installing the game is tricky the game itself is in English, but the install file is poorly translated so you'll have to follow these steps:

1. click on "..." button and choose where you want to save the file

2. before continuing, put a forward slash and a folder name of your choice now when you type in the slash, it will appear as a "Y" with a "=" through it, this is fine it's still a slash, then click "OK", the install will prompt you with a message just click the first button.

3. Now click on the first button, the program will now install

4. To play the game, you must open the folder you named earlier in installation and double click on the "RPG_RT[Caution: ExecutableFile]" file, the game will now open

Controls:

Arrow keys = movement

Enter = Ok/Selection

ESC = cancel/menu screen

F4 = screen size

ok so you can post your reviews here or pm them to me and I'll put them up on my website for my project, thanks in advance!!

~Zero

Please advertise in the appropriate thread:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=144061

Locking this.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]