how to skill AND make money(all skills)

wizarthas460

Good guide! :) You can always expand on it over time, but it is a good start. The main idea that you get across is a good one, that you can make money at almost any skill if you think about it. Some people just work on one skill at a time, to get to a certain level, and don't think about what else they can do at the same time.

I liked the Cooking part, because I had forgotten about the gnome cuisine mini game. This game has so much to do in it these days. :)

Good start, but I think it needs improving.

- I think air runes sell for 20 ea also, and you get more multiples per ess. (what member would craft minds anyway?)

- Like some others suggest, time your runs and calculate profit and profit per hour.

- I don't see the difference between attack, strength and defence; might want to change it to "melee".

(This is constructive critism, hope you understand)

Ps: I got that password thing too, i would like to know what that is all about ...

first...im back from vacation!!

second,...that pasword thing, is a software from mine computer i got from school........something to protect YOUR work so other cannot steal it...i forgot to shutdown...I HATE THAT PROGRAM,,....but you need it to get on the schools website

it should now no longer occur.

-I think air runes sell for 20 ea also, and you get more multiples per ess. (what member would craft minds anyway?)

- Like some others suggest, time your runs and calculate profit and profit per hour.

- I don't see the difference between attack, strength and defence; might want to change it to "melee".

at first: air runes are harder to sell, most f2p have an air staff.

so its much easyer to trade minds for essence, or money

i've waited 2 hours in a f2p world for bargains and this is what people wanted to buy from runes:

air-2 times

water-3 times

earth-5 times

fire-9 times

mind-9 times

chaos-4 times

cosmic-1 time

nature-10 times

law-3 times(excluding:"buying one law 1k!!")

death-4 times

buying all runes-1 time

you see its also easy for selling fire and other elemental, ....but you wont get much of them from one essence...so its not realy as profitable for making minds or airs...

.....so its much easyer to sell minds...although they are harder to make

but....we have abbys!!! and pouches!!

and minds are also good use for slayer dart

-im busy making calculations and timeing how long it takes

-with an hally you can easely train strenght....but not attack

thyats where its all about,...the attacks...some weapons are just easyer to train an stat with

ps. if you still have the problem with that pass please post it or pm me

I read your combat section, and well, I have this to say.

You basically are acting like the higher the level of the monster, the better. It's actually quite the opposite. You don't hit as high with higher-levels, so the key is fighting monsters you can damage well on.

Keep that in mind. Sure the bones and hides are good money, but that's the combat section. Green Dragons are better money and skills than black dragons.

cliffside1ra5.png