My Tributes' Skilling Blog - 80 Ranged!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two spirit seeds from MTK in 6 days once \'. If you could trade them, I'd give you one :(. Don't give up on wc'ing, that cape is hawt, maybe I'll come chop willows with you sometime, while I'm waiting for someone to take me deekay'ing.

oh my gawd, the cow posted on meh bloggeh :oops:

You should come chop with me, it's thrilling :XD:. Don't report me when I'm using my autoer though :uhh:

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone :-$ . But now I've been DeeKay'ing, so all I'm going to be doing for the next month is bugging who le ow to go duo'ing with me. It was fun \' . Maybe after I get a D Axe I'll come chop with you, kay?

Cow cheered me up by saying I'd have to cut every log I ever chopped AGAIN.

I help in every way I can :D .

Cowmasta13.png

Teh darkalien has been cutting with me today, as well as I Nihilist I.We had quite some fun being silly with our little pink outfits :D. Anyways, here's what I got to day ( I totally forgot to post this :XD: )

92woodcutting163905oq8.png

*BLING - Sparkle-Sparkle* <--( Sound that a shiny object makes in cartoons :mrgreen: )

One half down , one to go! I couldn't be motivated more! I'm going to chop every log I ever chopped AGAIN.I can't wait , no really I can't.This is going to be awesome, great, plain easy.In fact it's going to be so much fun I'm going to sit behind my computer with a huge grin on my face all the time, unless I get cramps in my cheek, which really hurts.Awesome-o

I'm so depressed :XD:

So, you gonna buy the Ranarr seeds?

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

Ugh, I woke up this morning with a 39.1 degrees Celsius fever. Long live the asperine. Anyways, I guess I won't play a lot of runescape today, and tomorrow. Hope you guys don't miss me :oops:.

wewt! Not ill anymore. I did manage to play some runescape yesterday , but it was mainly pyramid plunder. I wanted to try it out :D. 53-58 thieving in 1 hour ftw, eh?

*cough*93 woodcutting incoming *cough*

Congratz my pink clad Lumber friend.

I will be back on RS tomorrow (but on Tenbroya) who knows, I may just swing by and cut some logs with you :twisted:

That is if I'm not having insane fun with D B Axe spec and 80 Str :P

That combined with Black mask is ownage.

Ciao Amigo.

My%20Nihilism.png

~James~

I logged in after being ill for a while, my runescape day couldn't be any worse.

Congratulations, you are now muted. Have fun talking with emotes.

Yup, I got muted. Verbally abusing scammers and other low life rule breakers since '04 finally took me down.Anyways, I'm not sure at all what I'm going to do now. I thought I'd start by informing my friends so they know why lill' Tribby is ignoring them.

I <3 conversations.Playing runescape without being able to communicate with friends just isn't any fun for me. :(

Please, add me on my older account : my---tribute ( 3 spaces for the mentally delayed friends of mine). I'll be spending some time on it trying to decide what I'll do next.