Rate my new abstract!

Misery

Sragral since when do you have the right to tell anyone they suck? Honestly, you're not an almighty abstarctor and by no means am I, but where do you get off? We all start from the same place and if made it in 5 minutes big deal, it is actually pretty decent. Though more work could be done. However, by no means should you ever tell someone they suck, always encourage, never encourage. A simple "I think you should spend more than 5 minutes and work on 1), 2), 3), ect.

Sragral since when do you have the right to tell anyone they suck? Honestly, you're not an almighty abstarctor and by no means am I, but where do you get off? We all start from the same place and if made it in 5 minutes big deal, it is actually pretty decent. Though more work could be done. However, by no means should you ever tell someone they suck, always encourage, never encourage. A simple "I think you should spend more than 5 minutes and work on 1), 2), 3), ect.

point is, don't post something for a rate my sig post if you worked 5 minutes on it. you don't need to be a big abstracter to tell when something looks like, well crap. :roll:

Ok the whole point of posting the signature that i made in 5 minutes, is to see if it is good for a 5 minute "whatever job". And thank you for your ratings. Its the first sig that i sorta just fooled around with in 3DSM. Yes i know that it doesn't look 3d at al but i used some 3d rendering to make it look like that. I would appreciate any further rates.

:shock: Misery